Getting Geared –Whether getting ready to jump into PvP with a new character or preparing for a new PvP season, it’s important to get enough Resilience on your items to be competitive. What are the best techniques you've found to gear up fast?
This is what I did for a new character:
1. Did battlegrounds during my lvling up process and saved the honor points. I had almost 4000hp when I hit 85.
2. I ran dungeons as much as my scheduled would allow (long queue times as dps) and save up almost 2000 Justice Points.
3. Once I hit 85, I converted all my JP to HP. I was able to buy, I believe, 3 pieces of Ruthless Gear with all of the HP right off the bat.
4. I used the tailoring skills of one of my alts to make the vicious pvp gear for the rest of my gear slots.
5. I had my 4 piece ruthless set bonus on day 2 after hitting lvl 85 and this with only playing a handful of pvp games.
Hope this helps somebody!