WTB Pattern: Rich Purple Silk Shirt... PST!

85 Night Elf Mage
Hello my fellow Medivhians! I have been trying for many YEARS now to come across this tailoring pattern and I have searched the Auction House every single day.. multiple times a day and this pattern is never there... I have found out that it is a world drop somewhere between levels 37-42. I've farmed this as well and no luck at all. So I am desperate at this point. I figured I would try the WoW Forums for Medivh to reach out to my fellow players and see if any of you happen to have this item just sitting in yours bags and want to get rid of it. I am just trying to acquire every pattern I can get my hands on and this is just one that as eluded me for years and I determined to get it. So please, if any of you happen to have this and want to get rid of it, give it away, or sell it.. please let me know! Also, feel free to just C.O.D. it to me with a price you feel is reasonable. I don't make gold very easily on this game but I am willing to pay a fair price for it. Nothing insane though. It is after all a low level tailoring pattern. I've read the feedback on Wowhead.com were people sell it as cheap as 25g or as much as 1000g. So I guess it's a completely random thing. Anyway, please let me know! Thank you all. See you in Azeroth! :)

BTW... The link for the pattern on Wowhead.com is here:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=4354
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]