WTB Pureblood Firehawk

90 Troll Mage
I wonder if there is any guild in Nagrand that is selling the mount or H Ragnaros. I see in other realms that they do sell this but it is just troublesome to transfer realms. Pst me in game the price and details please.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Try HOSTILE. They had a thread selling Firelord title.

02/03/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Skuxdeluxe
We have done 2 so far yes Larrius is pretty much on the money with our prices 40K for the title itself for the mount and title we are charging roughly 110-120K upon negotiation with one of our officers contact one of them in game to discuss the matter further (Maalla, Airro or Latok)

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I heard powerful guild Dragons of Time sell those pretty cheap, I suggest you to ask them, I think they have 5 or 6 raid teams clearing HM Rag weekly and selling mounts/giving them to alts, so you better start asking around considering their roster of 900+ members, obviously only few people in guild run Firelord runs, so just keep asking their members.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
02/09/2012 12:24 AMPosted by Larrius
I heard powerful guild Dragons of Time sell those pretty cheap, I suggest you to ask them, I think they have 5 or 6 raid teams clearing HM Rag weekly and selling mounts/giving them to alts, so you better start asking around considering their roster of 900+ members, obviously only few people in guild run Firelord runs, so just keep asking their members.

Methinks you live under a bridge Larrius.... are you really a belf... i think not!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]