Dragon Soul 25 - Run - Sunday @ 1:30PM

90 Pandaren Mage
Hello friends,

Back in Icecrown Citadel, we had many 25-man runs going on the server. I figured, why not put a 25-man DS together and see how it goes. I was a part of a GDKP run back in ICC, and I found it to be interesting, fun and rewarding. Here are the preliminaries for it, some information for those who are not familiar with GDKP (but interested) and basic information for the run itself:

Due to recent circumstances, the idea of a GDKP run is being scrapped. However, I'd like to still run a 25-man each week of Dragon Soul 25.

Basic Loot Rules are: 1 Need -- 2 Greed -- Unlimited Offspec - so use your rolls wisely! Patterns & essences will be rolled for at the end of the run.

To reiterate, the run is on Sundays and should only last about 2-3 hours; and will never exceed 4:30 PM PST.

We currently need everything, everybody, whatever. Just let me know, post here, hopefully you know the deal. Any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact me. I will shoot you a calendar invite, if you're interested.

Enemies, friends, haters, lovers, all alike; I won't discriminate against you, feel free to come tag along.

Cheers!
Edited by Magigiggle on 3/30/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Log:

Week 1: February 18, 2012 (7/8 Clear)
Total Gold in Pot: 387,520g
Split per person: 15,500g

Week 2: February 25, 2012 (4/8 Clear)
Total Gold in Pot: 325,000g
Split per person: 13,000g

Week 3: March 3, 2012 (8/8 Clear)
Total Gold in Pot: 592,000g
Split per person: 23,880g
Edited by Magigiggle on 3/4/2012 1:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Enemies, friends, haters, lovers, all alike; I won't discriminate against you, feel free to come tag along.

holding you to that magigigglness
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Please be aware that I changed the time to 1:30 as opposed to 1:00.

Invites will therefore go out at 1:20.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Would love to see this get some momentum behind it! =)

1a) Resto/Ele Shaman (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/windrunner/Dubbs/advanced)
*needs some maintenance atm

1b) Holy/Disc Priest (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/windrunner/Dubbles/advanced)

2) >50k gold

3) Average Roller
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Min bids should be way over 1k / item, different prices for tier, weapons, and off pieces as well if you want your gdkp to not be terrible :|
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
02/10/2012 01:01 AMPosted by Musai
Min bids should be way over 1k / item, different prices for tier, weapons, and off pieces as well if you want your gdkp to not be terrible :|

Thanks for the suggestion. I was considering doing this but I remembered last time we did it (ICC), there weren't any minimum bids and the bidding went as far as 50k+ on a single item (sup, DBW). I think it's really going to be dependent on how willing people are going to be to drop cash on items; but for the sake of the first couple of weeks, I probably will have to implement something like this.

As a side note, We also could use a rogue who's interested in getting some legendary daggers! =)
Edited by Magigiggle on 2/10/2012 3:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Magi,

I am interested in attending this run but will have to wait until next week since I had made plans this weekend to be out of town. Put me down please going forward. Thanks for putting this run together as I enjoyed the ones that occurred during ToGC and ICC.

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Magi,

I am interested in attending this run but will have to wait until next week since I had made plans this weekend to be out of town. Put me down please going forward. Thanks for putting this run together as I enjoyed the ones that occurred during ToGC and ICC.

Hey, the run does not start until next week anyway (next Saturday being the 18th).

Just please let me know what class, toon, spec and what category of player you fall into (i.e. Rich Under geared Character, High Roller -- the ones listed above).

Thanks for your interest.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

Thanks for the suggestion. I was considering doing this but I remembered last time we did it (ICC), there weren't any minimum bids and the bidding went as far as 50k+ on a single item (sup, DBW). I think it's really going to be dependent on how willing people are going to be to drop cash on items; but for the sake of the first couple of weeks, I probably will have to implement something like this.=)

min bids aren't for gear that people want, its for other pieces to maintain the pot share high, ie: when the high rollers get their tier, you don't want your tier pieces to sell for 1-5k
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
So Magi, what's the word on Elementium Gem Cluster, and how will they be processed?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage

min bids aren't for gear that people want, its for other pieces to maintain the pot share high, ie: when the high rollers get their tier, you don't want your tier pieces to sell for 1-5k

Yeah, I know. I'm saying that there were people who didn't want that piece who would just keep bidding to drive the price up. I can set up some min bids, though.

So Magi, what's the word on Elementium Gem Cluster, and how will they be processed?

Honestly, if there were a rogue from Pandemonium that wanted them, I'd give them priority and they would get it first. As of yet, no rogue alts seem interested, so, if I have a friend or somebody whom I know will commit, I'd just give it to them.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Just a couple updates:

-- Found somebody for the legendary.
-- We have tanks and are currently in need of caster/ranged dps (mainly warlocks, spriests, hunters). I'm pretty confident that we're no longer in need of healers. We have about 4-5 slots left, assuming everybody shows up.

Thanks for the interest.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
You've got my lock magi <3

High Roller
Edited by Fùst on 2/12/2012 10:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Magi,

Hey, the run does not start until next week anyway (next Saturday being the 18th).

Just please let me know what class, toon, spec and what category of player you fall into (i.e. Rich Under geared Character, High Roller -- the ones listed above).

Thanks for your interest.

I would be a geared raid member backing the run with the off-chance that if we do any heroic bosses and they drop tier, etc... I would def bid. But for now, you can count my mage in if you need him. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
[quote]

Yeah, I know. I'm saying that there were people who didn't want that piece who would just keep bidding to drive the price up. I can set up some min bids, though.

lol temerity taking over how you run your groups.

Right. Because taking a valid suggestion from a member who isn't even in the run is considered taking over; you heard it here, folks!

Also, lol at you for posting on a level 5 alt.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Average Roller and/or Carrier(lol) at your service Magi.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
02/14/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Genethehero
Average Roller and/or Carrier(lol) at your service Magi.

Added you to the calendar invite (and you too, Tormento). Please check your calendars and accept them!
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
02/12/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Magigiggle
We have tanks

Damn I was actually gonna go :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]