Topic Digital Gangsters is recruiting for MoP / GW2
Edited by Zãrth on 6/13/12 4:04 PM (PDT)
Horde - US Lightning's Blade
Read all information pertaining to recruitment
Digital Gangsters is back! Reformed under the leadership of Korruption. In the upcoming weeks we will be recruiting and filling out or guild roster for the upcoming Mists of Pandaria expansion. With a focus on forming the best 10m we can before the expansion hits. At this point most raiding spots are up for grabs. those who prove themselves as an asset to the group will be rewarded with a position when tier fourteen is released. Upon the launch of MoP we expect members to level quickly so we can begin progression through challenge mode dungeons, and the tier fourteen raids
In preparation for the upcoming expansion, we are recruiting exceptional players to fill out our guild ranks and more importantly our raiding roster.
We are also recruiting for Guild Wars 2, we will also make a recruitment post on their forums . If your interested please visit our website.
Please acknowledge that we are looking for the best possible players, and if you do not believe you are one of those players, do not waste our time and we will not waste yours.
1. Communication without over-communicating is key, people are expected to focus during encounters.
2. Getting to know the guild outside of raids by any means, whether it be socializing, pvping, etc. is a huge benefit. We all want to be friends, and that is a big part of guild 'chemistry'.
3. A competitive nature. Trying to be the best is never a bad thing as long as it does not interfere with the overall goal. To clarify, damage / healing meters are not a judgement of skill, your situational / raid awareness is a clear indicator. The more well rounded you are, the better we are.
4. An understanding of raid mechanics, and the proficiency to master them.
5. Having a comprehensive knowledge of your class is key
Schedule and Participation
Lightning's Blade is an East-Coast server, and all times below are in Eastern-Standard-Time (EST). During progression, we are committed to content clearing, so we may ask you to be readily available during our push forward.
Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am
Wednesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 9:00pm - 12:00am
(Raid times are subject to change in MoP)
Once your application is approved you will receive an invite to the guild and the rank of recruit. The following raid week will begin your trial period. this lasts for 2 weeks, during this time you will be evaluated. after this period ends you will either pass or fail. those who pass will be promoted to raider rank, failed trials will result in a demotion to social.
Loot will be distributed through a dedicated loot council. Attendance, guild participation, loyalty, and merit will all be factors in how we make our decision. We will dedicate loot where it will most serve the guild as a whole through progression. (Players currently at recruit rank will be subject to inequality).
Please whisper Korruption, Zãrth, or Lìnk in game if you have any further questions.