Digital Gangsters is recruiting for MoP / GW2

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Unfortunately Nitsude is still playing The Old Republic :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
04/09/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Crìxus
tank spots taken?

@crìxus we would be interested in picking up another tank, if you are wanting to join i would recommend filling out an application on the website. you can contact myself, korruption, or lìnk in game for more information.
Reply Quote
What is the website?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
its on the original post
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
DG should go back Alliance, it still just looks funny that they are horde. Nitsude also still play? <3

I just came back from playing The Old Republic. I thought DS was awful, but the raiding content in Star Wars is much worse -- and there is still absolutely nothing to do end game unless you want to grind dailies.

Still, most of DG is playing Star Wars or moved on entirely. Good luck to Zarth and the others.
Edited by Nitsude on 4/14/2012 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Nitsude, it's been an honor to raid with you through the years on any of the MMO's we've played. Just know that if you would like to come with us, you are more than welcome. You'll have a spot in this guild forever.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
If we had the kickass raid content in previous years I would raid again.... but ya DS was so f*cking bad, the begining of cata was all that was good (excluding melee being completely useless for 10m's). Wtb another Ulduar.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Agreed, hopefully MoP wont be as disappointing as Cata has been.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i still do not have the beta, but i have seen some really good things so far. So we can only hope for the best until it is officially released.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
looking for melee and ranged dps. pref warlock, shaman, rogue, hunter.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
bump for a resto shaman :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
BUMP!!! Need a resto druid or resto shaman!!! A hunter would be nice as well. Also, reducing raids to one night a week for rest of DS so we're not so burned out for MoP (and have time to play D3!!!) Also looking for someone who wishes to switch to a monk in MoP, preferably a healer.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
can i join?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
HE WANTS TO JOIN RIGHT MEOW
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Looking for new recruits to fill out our rosters in MoP and GW2. If interested visit dgangsters.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]