Saturday night Super PUG, starts Feb 18th

90 Human Warrior
Sweet, so far this is looking good. I'll make sure I'm on at least 30 minutes before forming the raid, so if you are on, just whisper this toon when you're ready for an invite. I'm happy to see there is still a lot of interest to do server runs like this :)

Edit : Stormy, if you see Konji before I do, can you ask if he'd be interested in going for this?
Edited by Ronninn on 2/15/2012 7:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Sure thing Ronn. I'll also post in on the guild forums in case no one comes to read these.

Also, what's the plan on Saturday? I'd like to know so I can read up on the fights we'll be attempting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Sure thing Ronn. I'll also post in on the guild forums in case no one comes to read these.

Also, what's the plan on Saturday? I'd like to know so I can read up on the fights we'll be attempting.

I'd like to start with Heroic Rag, so full heroic clear as I'm sure everyone here has gone 6/7 the first part shouldn't be hard with our newer gear. H Rag still looks like a challenge though. If we don't get him the first week, I'll save that raid ID so we don't have to clear the next week.

Once we have H Rag, we can either do the Meta for Firelands, or go back and get 13/13 (Sinestra). I'll leave that up to the people that show up to do this.

http://www.learntoraid.com/2011/08/31/ragnaros-video-strategy-guide-25-heroic/

Oh, and invites are to start at 8, we'll go once we have enough to start clearing as sometimes these PUG's take longer to assemble then guild runs.
Edited by Ronninn on 2/15/2012 8:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Save room for meeeee! :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Sounds like a good time.
<< Shadow Priest, ilvl 401, can off heal if you need an extra healer (i heal with the legendary bc i have nothing else lol)

I would love to go if you have an rdps spot open. Could be fun to get out there and meet some new people. And I might learn a thing or two as well.

Cool idea Rhonninn.
Thanks,
Davron
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You're in too :)

Stormy posted in ascension guild forums about it to see if we can get more recruits for this. If there was anyway I could talk Captnice/Lekasha/Altronix to post about this in the OOB guild forums, and if I could get Davron/Nightforge to post in the Assimilation guild forums about this, I think we'll fill for sure. I was hoping to see Jebus on these forums as well to get some of his folks up in here, if I don't I'll realID him when I get online tonight and see if he can do the same as well.

I'm starting to get excited about this, and I haven't been excited about a PUG in a very long time :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I already posted on our forums :P why you think davron is here .

getting excited ?? oh god your not excited in ur pants are u ?

Build also said he might be going, I can fill any role needed tank/melee/ranged/healer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I already posted on our forums :P why you think davron is here .

getting excited ?? oh god your not excited in ur pants are u ?

Build also said he might be going, I can fill any role needed tank/melee/ranged/healer.

Oh sweet mama, <3 ... right in my pants

If build comes and you want to melee it up, or heal, which ever you prefer or are better at there is lots of room :)

Thanks for doing that Forge
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Jebus, where are you? You're the only representation I'm currently missing.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
If you are interested in another hunter, I would love to join in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Davron made mention of this to me. This sounds like major Fun, Ron. I'll come to this!

Ranged DPS main spec with tank offspec.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Add Dalois to this list, as I said in our guild forums. Ret Pally
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
team friend is at your disposal!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
tfotb
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hello again. I was kind of disappointed that we never got this going, but I would still like to try. If you read this anytime soon Ronninn I would love try again and again until we get the people for it. It may take awhile to assemble but what the hell, you know? It could be something fun for us to do that could bring the realm together a bit more.

lol damn that's corny. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If I start logging on the weekends again I'm game, however after the first week, and given that I just bought a new house and my wife has a list of honey do's, I may just end up enjoy beach weather since I'm only a minute away from a nice beach this summer. Might be easier to just do this as a 10 man though as we were about 10 people short. Also some people showed up saved to Rag, and a few other people refused to run unless it was a fresh run, so it was a bit more trouble then it has been in the past.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]