Charge not working when RoV pillars are down

85 Gnome Warrior
I'm wondering if this bug ever plans on being fixed or if there has been any blue posts about this...

If anyone doesn't know, players standing on top of the big pillars near the starting area of Ring of Valor when they are completely down are considered 'not in line of sight' and therefor as a warrior you cannot charge any target on top of that circle that the pillar would be. I think charge doesn't work if players stand on the small pillars when they are down as well.

Why has this been an issue for a pretty long time now considering this is a big problem for any warrior playing arena at the moment...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
^ He speaks the truth!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
02/09/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Machine
^ He speaks the truth!

What he said!
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Death Knight
I've had warriors charge me while that pillar was down and I was standing in the middle of it as well as while it was up and I was on top of it. They definitely shouldn't be able to charge you if you're on it and it's up, but when it's down... well that isn't right. I don't think it's happening to everyone though, as I said, I've been charged on it plenty of times with it down. Not sure about the small ones when they are up, but I've been charged as usual when they're down.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
02/10/2012 12:54 AMPosted by Arianá
I've had warriors charge me while that pillar was down and I was standing in the middle of it as well as while it was up and I was on top of it. They definitely shouldn't be able to charge you if you're on it and it's up, but when it's down... well that isn't right. I don't think it's happening to everyone though, as I said, I've been charged on it plenty of times with it down. Not sure about the small ones when they are up, but I've been charged as usual when they're down.

I don't think I've ever been able to charge anyone standing in the middle/very close to middle on the pillars while they are down -_-
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
bump!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I've had the same problem as well, and find charging targets that are standing on pillars a problem. Will this be fixed or will we see more warrior nerfs before then?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
02/12/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Warmage
I've had the same problem as well, and find charging targets that are standing on pillars a problem. Will this be fixed or will we see more warrior nerfs before then?

hehehe
Reply Quote
bumpy!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I'm a warrior and I approve this message.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Been an issue for too long. Fix it plz.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
While this does happen, it isn't 100% of the time. In my experience it is only happening for a few seconds before the pillar goes up or after it comes down which kind of leads me to believe it isn't totally a line of sight issue. Either way, it is happening.... just not exactly how the poster suggests.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
No it happens when they are standing in the middle of the pillar(or pretty close to middle) when it is down 100% of the time, if they are moving around on the outer edge of the pillar or moving on it then off it when its down you'll more then likely get charge off.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
This is a legitimate issue. If you think a warrior charged you when the pillar is up, they most likely leaped up instead. I've never been able to charge up a pillar. There is definitely a problem with charging someone when the pillar is down.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]