Alpha vs Madness

90 Gnome Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cpm68U8n0g

NEW THREAD TO TROLL IN, PLEASE KEEP ALL TROLLING ALPHA RELATED, THANK YOU

Nah seriously though skip to ~7m in if it's too long to watch, lol.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
No one has ever trolled Alpha.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Not for nothing, but Alpha never talks about RS at all. They could not care less about the goings-on of RS or any other guild. But RS talks about Alpha all the time. Like all the time. I don't understand the obsession to be honest.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
i love satire
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
02/10/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Ahmor
i love satire

Please explain.

But seriously, they really don't talk about RS or anyone in RS ever, or any guild. RS guild chat always has people talking about Alpha, especially when Ancalion was around (lol). Guild chat is basically like this: "OMG they wiped X times to this rofl", "doesn't X know how to play Y?", "OMG SAND SO MUCH SAND OMG", "F U all, we need azshara's veil, im gkicking all of you", "i'm going to kill myself if i dont get into LFR because my wife left me and i dont know anyone in this guild", "lol wylan lol rofl fatass loser blah blah SAND", "rofl why is keir still in this guild?".

Honest question, why do you care so much about Alpha? If you're better, then you're better. Leave it and be on your way. Are you still trying to somehow avenge some stupid comments Wylan made like a year ago or something? Take my word for it, he will give you opportunity again. He says stupid things all the time lol.

edit: Also, Lprime, you spelled "until" wrong in the new web site banner. Funny banner, but lol come on. You guys are so obsessed.
Edited by Midtek on 2/10/2012 4:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
02/10/2012 08:24 AMPosted by Midtek
Not for nothing, but Alpha never talks about RS at all. They could not care less about the goings-on of RS or any other guild. But RS talks about Alpha all the time. Like all the time. I don't understand the obsession to be honest.

You mean how alpha used to make Gmotd to report RS? Lmao ekto ekto ekto. The only time RS talks about alpha is jokingly, and it's always lprime that talks about them.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
02/10/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Midtek
i love satire

Please explain.

But seriously, they really don't talk about RS or anyone in RS ever, or any guild. RS guild chat always has people talking about Alpha, especially when Ancalion was around (lol). Guild chat is basically like this: "OMG they wiped X times to this rofl", "doesn't X know how to play Y?", "OMG SAND SO MUCH SAND OMG", "F U all, we need azshara's veil, im gkicking all of you", "i'm going to kill myself if i dont get into LFR because my wife left me and i dont know anyone in this guild", "lol wylan lol rofl fatass loser blah blah SAND", "rofl why is keir still in this guild?".

Honest question, why do you care so much about Alpha? If you're better, then you're better. Leave it and be on your way. Are you still trying to somehow avenge some stupid comments Wylan made like a year ago or something? Take my word for it, he will give you opportunity again. He says stupid things all the time lol.

edit: Also, Lprime, you spelled "until" wrong in the new web site banner. Funny banner, but lol come on. You guys are so obsessed.

I'm not reading all that. You're dumb - ALPHA started this - THEY made the rap on Atramedes, THEY said they were going to beat us EVERY tier, THEY had a gmotd to report us for "exploiting" cho'gall because they clearly weren't good enough to do it.

Lets not forget how you guys treated spirit when he came along to the alt run, with wylan calling him "it" and "does it HAVE to be in vent" and other snide remarks at our guild members.

Maybe if your GM didn't take this game so seriously we wouldn't have to joke about them all the time. But don't even try to put this on us.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
K you got me, Alpha said like one thing a year ago.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
K so you *are* still obsessed because you want to get back at them over some bad rap by some random dbag. And no one treated Spirit any way. I told you it was just Wylan who said that stuff because he gets emo sometimes. I tell him to "remand the sand", but it's tough.

You guys like stalk their WoL reports during progression and give play by plays of their wipes in gchat lol. I don't get why. Who cares? You got your precious titles and achievements or whatever they give out now. The "they started it" excuse is pretty lame Pask. Even I have to admit that you just come off as a dbag.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
and you should read my first post pask, there were some good jokes
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Trust me, if they had any ammunition they would be talking more. Like they did when the xfered, but getting crapped on kinda shuts you up. It would help their case to stop making excuses and act a little more humble, as soon as I gained any respect for them last tier wylan breaks out with his little training wheels crack... all respect gone. If you cancel out pask and wylan hating each other, ITS ALL GOOD!
Edited by Lprime on 2/10/2012 6:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
they both need to remand the sand, for real

and aum, but i think hes perma-sandy, idk why
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
but who listens to aum anyway
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Grats to Alpha on the kill, watched the video, nice music choices as always Fullmaster. Can't wait to see what else happens in the future with you guys!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage

lol what? I called full bad because he didn't min max, you immediately came to his aid. It's cool that you're in love with alpha again, I know you have these mood swings. I didn't even start the RS vs alpha thing, I don't think anyone did until you brought it up actually. I could be wrong though
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

lol what? I called full bad because he didn't min max, you immediately came to his aid. It's cool that you're in love with alpha again, I know you have these mood swings. I didn't even start the RS vs alpha thing, I don't think anyone did until you brought it up actually. I could be wrong though

Yo guess what... you didn't have to say anything at all. You may think that what you said is right but it doesn't really matter. It's just unnecessary. I'm glad it took you this long not to figure out that that was the point.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
So since I said something unnecessary, that caused you to post non stop about something we weren't even talking about? I think someone is mad about reasons other than me calling full bad.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
02/09/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Ahmor
No one has ever trolled Alpha.

That's all that was said in this thread, obviously a joke. And then here comes ekto to the rescue!

02/10/2012 08:24 AMPosted by Midtek

02/10/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Midtek
i love satire

Please explain.

Lol, seriously ekto if you're talking about unnecessary stuff then you should look at yourself. I can't tell if you're trolling or being serious in these threads.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]