RBG Team forming!

90 Tauren Druid
Hello all,

I'm tired of looking for an RBG team, instead, I am taking action! I'm looking to put together a good core of players for RBGs, a group that will play consistently. I've already got several players that have been 2k-2200 in arenas, looking to get some RBG rating.

I will be healing on my paladin, Adjudicate. The setup is looking to be something like:

Heals:
Paladin (Me, Chopchopchop)
Priest (Stokers, Choppers, Blastjoo)
Shaman

DPS:
DK
Rogue (Hamdoctor, Alyx, Grimmauld)
Mage (Oxana)
Hunter (Rexzoolza)
Shaman (Lugbruz)
Warrior: (Chosencaine, Chewbacca)
Moonkin: (Morgano, Me (alt))
Ret: [Me (only as an alt)]
Warlock: Cochdots

Tank:
Warrior (Chosencaine, Orcofsteel)

Feel free to send an in-game mail to Adjudicate, or post here. Bear in mind that it's okay to have more than 10, so if the spot is filled, still contact me if you want in.
Edited by Oppress on 2/20/2012 1:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
You better be including me in that nubnipples.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I have a disc priest (choppers) and a holy pally (chopchopchop) that would be interested. My biggest thing would be day and time of the rbgs. 1900+ on choppers last season.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Why am I hearing about this on the forums and not directly from you? I'm logging in right now to give you a piece of my mind.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Choppers, it's going to be oriented towards evenings/weekends. Hope that works for ya!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Looks like we just about have a full group, so when can we plan on getting this going.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Looking forward to getting started this week. Group should be full soon.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Sweetness, im prolly slightly better and a tad more geared on my holy pally now but the priest isnt too far behind. I have a good enh shammy/ dk friend that might be able to fill in too if needed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Update, since this filled up rather quickly. Going to be starting this week. If you guys could let me know your availability, that would be great.

Only required mod is BattleGroundTargets.

Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I could play/sub when you need players if I'm online.
Arms primary spec, but can always learn Prot.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday nights or when I'm online.

Billgatez is my alt if I'm not online on Chewb.
Edited by Chewbâcca on 2/20/2012 6:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Derp

Raid Mon/Tues/Thurs: 9pm-12am server
Free rest of the time after 5pm
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
thur and sunday nights work the best for me (6-11) and weekends can be hit or miss, depending if i have anything going on which is 50-50
Edited by Choppers on 2/14/2012 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Was told to post on here. I'm available Mon-Wendesday after 5pm PST. Thursday and Friday I'm far to busy to do any RBGs. Still finishing gearing up after four seasons behind though.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Weekends: I can do every other weekend. It looks like we're going to have games in the middle of the week:

Tues/Weds/Thurs after 5PM server. I'll be making an in-game event and inviting everyone to see how soon we can start

Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Lock here lots of res and rbg xp. i need to push rating.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
raid tues/thurs/sun 8:30-12:30pm but any other time I can go just let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
We have people that signed up here on the forums, but have failed to show when the RBG groups actually formed in game. LFM!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
im 2h frost dk
got 1900 + experience on 4 different caracter
my gear isnt perfect ( i switched main 1 week ago ) so you can probably see that for 1 week its pretty outstanding.
i play only saturday ALL DAY
sunday at lunch

i am a great player and will be over 5k resi next week no problem
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Is that Øox? I always figured anyone with that Ø at the start of their name was you.

Anyway, are you looking to tank, or DPS?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Ill come and disc the place up.

2585 Highest 3s on Retal (boring cleave s10)

1800 highest rbg.

That is all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]