Horde vs. Alliance

85 Undead Rogue
I've noticed a trend on Frostmane over the last few weeks. I get off work at 5 every day, and until about 6-6:30 Horde wins a majority of their bgs. After 6-6:30 Alliance takes over for the rest of the night. I'm thinking of becoming a traitor and joining the dark side (or is it light side) on this toon...

What are your opinions on this amazing discovery!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
it seems about 50/50 to me. however, when i get a group of 5 to queue for random bgs, we win a lot more, like 85-90% of the games. try getting a full party so you actually have people that work together. it won't make a huge difference in say, AV or IoC, but you can make an impact in WSG, BfG, or TP with a good team effort.
Reply Quote
02/11/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Senkei
it seems about 50/50 to me. however, when i get a group of 5 to queue for random bgs, we win a lot more, like 85-90% of the games. try getting a full party so you actually have people that work together. it won't make a huge difference in say, AV or IoC, but you can make an impact in WSG, BfG, or TP with a good team effort.

what this guy said
Reply Quote
Pop quiz:

Your S key
A). Backs up
B). Does something else

If you answered A) you should come join us pros on the blue side.
If you do not use your S key for movement you should stay on the idiot side.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Pop quiz:

Your S key
A). Backs up
B). Does something else

If you answered A) you should come join us pros on the blue side.
If you do not use your S key for movement you should stay on the idiot side.

Got a good laugh out of this on a Monday morning.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
While I'm sure at different times, each faction has different volumes of those online, but one thing I've learned from TB and other BG's, sometimes against Ha10 even, is that alliance may be good, but we are poorly organized. Nine times out of ten, I will be one of maybe 3 to 4 mature 18+ players who has a strategy or idea, just to get kicked, flamed, or spammed by some ignorant child/noob. Not sure how it is on the horde side, but I'm generally interested in the difference of the crowd and general trade chat.
Reply Quote
41 Night Elf Rogue
Join us on the Dark Side, together we can rule the galaxy. Wait. Dark Side? Alliance? I'm lost.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/12/2013 10:50 PMPosted by Dreadling
While I'm sure at different times, each faction has different volumes of those online, but one thing I've learned from TB and other BG's, sometimes against Ha10 even, is that alliance may be good, but we are poorly organized. Nine times out of ten, I will be one of maybe 3 to 4 mature 18+ players who has a strategy or idea, just to get kicked, flamed, or spammed by some ignorant child/noob. Not sure how it is on the horde side, but I'm generally interested in the difference of the crowd and general trade chat.

You know nothing about this server. HAx10 isn't even a thing. Also,

http://i.imgur.com/P1s7wqY.jpg

Pic related, its you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Honestly, i'd stay horde. Most of the BG maps are in our favor and(from my experience) we almost always have more healers than alliance. Healers are one of the most important factors in winning a BG.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/17/2013 08:30 AMPosted by Paetheus
Honestly, i'd stay horde. Most of the BG maps are in our favor and(from my experience) we almost always have more healers than alliance. Healers are one of the most important factors in winning a BG.

Look at the date OP posted. Then ask yourself if you're retarded.

Spoiler the answer is yes.
Reply Quote
I haven't lost a bg is weeks.... Now arena on the other hand, I seem to be getting my hat handed to me a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

Look at the date OP posted. Then ask yourself if you're retarded.

Spoiler the answer is yes.

Maybe if i was responding to the OP, which i wasn't. I'm sure you probably aren't smart enough to realize that. Your 2nd grade reading comprehension is showing.

5 days, lol. What a necro! Especially on the realm forums which we all know fly by so fast.

If i were as stupid as you, i wouldn't bring light of it to the forums.
Edited by Paetheus on 2/18/2013 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/11/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Hertholmes
I've noticed a trend on Frostmane over the last few weeks. I get off work at 5 every day, and until about 6-6:30 Horde wins a majority of their bgs. After 6-6:30 Alliance takes over for the rest of the night. I'm thinking of becoming a traitor and joining the dark side (or is it light side) on this toon...

OP

02/17/2013 08:30 AMPosted by Paetheus

U

I told you you're retarded and you didnt listen.

Also 2/11/2012

02/18/2013 04:06 PMPosted by Paetheus
Your 2nd grade reading comprehension is showing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
http://i.imgur.com/mpnTT2C.png
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Game, set, match.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
You know nothing about this server. HAx10 isn't even a thing. Also,http://i.imgur.com/P1s7wqY.jpgPic related, its you.

Apparently you are as stupid as your grammar is bad.
Reply Quote
41 Night Elf Rogue
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35092283.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/18/2013 08:11 PMPosted by Paetheus

I may have imagined issues with my grammar, but at least I know what year it is.

Go back to Dreadmaul where you belong, scum.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
02/19/2013 10:53 AMPosted by Rowan

I may have imagined issues with my grammar, but at least I know what year it is.

Go back to Dreadmaul where you belong, scum.

You dont have to be mad at me b/c i killed some of your guildies trying to gank ppl. It's not my fault im better at pvp than them.

Come on back when you figure out why we are all laughing at you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
You dont have to be mad at me b/c i killed some of your guildies trying to gank ppl. It's not my fault im better at pvp than them.

Come on back when you figure out why we are all laughing at you.

Implying that I even knew about your garbage toon before you posted in this thread. Stay small.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]