Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
No, server's dead.
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Druid
there's a few of us here and there.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
i dare not say im a original, on this server. but ive been on it for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. does this count?
Reply Quote
02/22/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Clipe
i dare not say im a original, on this server. but ive been on it for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. does this count?

I remember when this guy was first on the server. Does this mean I'm original?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You server transfered. You're not original anymore mathies.

Me, on the other hand, I'm not sure if I qualify for the old skool list since I've been playing since TBC.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
clipe went horde! ../bye 7 years of beign ally :'(
Reply Quote
TBC checkin in. I dunno I think thats about as far back as it goes... 2xpacs would seem to do it. Idt I'll go much into Mists, its losing its luster...

I rem Thrice but I was but a youngin so Im sure you don't rem me. Funny I was just thinkin today... where have all the good faces gone? Levidian, Iced, Rhox, Mackiez, Goss, Gnolie, Mendoza, Klassic, Ocedic... who was that Tauren Shaman that could 1 v 15 an AB and win? Universal or something like that? I think he was Ropetown? Hell even Bairdy bailed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT7PPm0d2Jw

Bring it back yo.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
OC is back... and I believe you're thinking about incupsof
Reply Quote
Oh yeah. Incup was the Rope one. There was another and come to think of it he might have been DaKor.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mmm, TBC
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
luthien so good
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How do I heal? COH, COH, COH, COH, COH, COH
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
just comeing back from a year brake. i trans to this server in BC. i remember corwin and flayful and many others. i hope more pop up from the old days..... really miss many of my guildies. but its good to be back.

hugs
elm
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Sup

10 char?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
eye candy still raids, nolie does as well, goss has gone casual. as you can see we're horde on bleeding hollow
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
executus or GTFO
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
seems like everyone gtfo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]