Eternal FTW!

No more Eternal :(
Reply Quote
2 Human Paladin
Eternal... so many memories indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What is this I don't even......

Anyways, I came back for Mist. I skipped last half of WotLK, and missed Cataclysm.

But yeah.
Reply Quote
ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT!

Whats up buddy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
im old school
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT! ARTIFACT!

Whats up buddy.

DUDEEEEEE! Why are we facebook friends and yet we don't really talk?

You better make it to next Blizzcon. We need to have another relaxing sit down as I'm drunk talking about life.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Artifact <3. I have just recently come back as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Artifact <3. I have just recently come back as well.

We really need to get the oldies group together. Just sayin'

I miss oddball humor and making pen 15 jokes.
Edited by Artifact on 11/3/2012 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Been here since Vanilla. That was like eight years ago and I was 11 hence the most original name ever <--- (also spelt wrong)
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
10/27/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Mendoza

MENDOOZZAAAAAAA!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/04/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Jarrhead

MENDOOZZAAAAAAA!!!!!

Just want to chime in and say this reminds me a load of Clup.

There's a large group of us oldies that are friends IRL, and I remember a time when AV was released, I'd hear the word "MENDOZAAAAA!" screamed by Clup followed by the sound of him bashing keys around me.

He had a hate of playing against him, but I think he was one of the few Alliance player's Clup respected at that time.

Also - I'm trying to get Clup to come back. Maybe Dingus too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I would love to see Clup come back, but if he comes back wouldn't he just stay on Sargeras?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/05/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Inspired
I would love to see Clup come back, but if he comes back wouldn't he just stay on Sargeras?

That I don't know. He'd probably want to play with Rhox and that crew, but I really want to bring some of the good old' Executites back to where they started. I really think Executus is in dire need a good guild on Horde right now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/05/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Artifact

That I don't know. He'd probably want to play with Rhox and that crew, but I really want to bring some of the good old' Executites back to where they started. I really think Executus is in dire need a good guild on Horde right now.

Alliance could use one too, we had a severe talent drain between the end of BC and now. I have seen some old faces start to trickle back however, which is great for the server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/05/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Artifact
good old' Executites

good ol' Executitties!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]