Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Guild: Edge - Alliance - 10 Man.
Schedule: 3 Night Raiding ~ Tues, Wed, Sun ~ 8:30PM form up - 11:30PM
Progression: 4 Bosses T14
Recruitment Needs: Updated October 8.
► 1 Healer. Resto Druids preferred. Open to all classes.
► 1 Ranged DPS. Open to all classes.
All openings are for core slots.
Edge was formed in 2006 between friends who desired to build a home that was based on a driven team environment with a positive atmosphere. In Edge, we are a community. More importantly, we are a team. We strive to defeat the hardest challenges this game has to offer without the drama and stress that is becoming all too common in internet gaming. Those who join our ranks quickly discover a mature and friendly home that pushes the envelope when it comes to solving problems and conquering content on a light two night raid schedule.
• Friendly and mature environment. We are an adult oriented guild with a member base comprised of college students and working professionals.
• A longterm guild with history behind it. Edge has been raiding on Garona for over 5 years now with strong leadership and low member turnover.
• We raid 3 nights a week, 3 hours per night. You can expect to raid 8-9 hours during progression and less when content tiers have been completed.
• Progression based loot council system. We are committed to a system that is both ethical and equitable while helping us to achieve our goals. No DKP counting or fighting guild members in bid wars.
• Guild Bank covers consumables and repairs. We fully cover raiding repair bills with supplying flasks and potions of your choice each raid.
• TBC: Pre 3.0 - Everything up to and including Mu’ru. Kil’Jaeden Post 3.0
• Heroic: Glory of the Raider and Immortal - Pre 3.1
• 76 US - Heroic: Glory of the Ulduar Raider
• 3 US, 7 World - Heroic: Iron Council
• 56 US - Heroic: Observed (Algalon)
• 6 US, 12 World - Heroic: He Feeds on Your Tears (Algalon, No Deaths)
• 48 US - Heroic: Alone in the Darkness (Zero Keeper Yogg-Saron)
• 55 US - Heroic: A Tribute to Insanity
• Heroic: A Tribute to Immortality (ToGC 25, No Deaths, Achieved Twice)
• 12 US - 10 Man Heroic Lich King
• 26 US - 25 Man Heroic Lich King
• 17 US - 25 Man Heroic Halion
• 1st US ICC HM 25 Time Attack during 3.3.3
• 37 US - 25 Man Heroic Al'Akir
• 71 US - 25 Man Heroic Ragnaros
• 59 US - 25 Man Heroic Ultraxion
• Guild Grand Marshals Achievement first months of Season 9.
• 25 US, 3rd on Rampage - RBG Ranking: Season 9.
• Top 5 Rampage - RBG Ranking: Season 10.
Final Tier 25 Man Rankings:
• Tier 13 - Moved to casual 10's at 5/8 64 US. 1/24/2012
• Tier 12 - 69 US
• Tier 11 - 48 US (39th to finish 13/13H)
• Tier 10 - 26 US
• Tier 09 - 38 US
• Tier 08 - 51 US
• Tier 07 - 120 US
You can check our current progression and achievements at www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/garona/Edge
Preferred Gear & Experience:
Please consider many of our best players do not come with prior top guild experience or BIS gear, so do not let those issues keep you from applying. Our philosophy in Edge is that we recruit the human being behind the character. We do however expect to see that you have put thought and effort into your character.
8:30PM form up - 11:30PM ~ Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday
We do not run past our maximum finish time of 11:30PM CST and we do not raid any extra nights during progression. Invites go out at 8:30PM and you are not required to be online any earlier. Because of our light raid schedule we expect consistent attendance baring emergencies.
Contact Information & Applying:
For more information and to apply please visit our website at www.EdgeofGarona.com
To contact us please send an email to Edge.Garona@GMail.com
To contact us in game please whisper Imabaddie or Wazuka.
Edited by Wazuka on 10/8/2012 3:33 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.