[H]CD - Eonar - 6/8H 25m - LF Caster DPS +

85 Troll Druid
You'll all be happy to know that I think my mic is fixed. You may want to reduce whatever volume boosts you have on me. Assuming, of course, that you don't have me muted anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I thought you were Drizl! Not only are all the squeaky space station noises gone (it wasn't really so bad, more funny than anything), but your voice sounds a bit different. Well it's all good, so cool.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Looks like it's time for me to unmute Hinar! :p
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for dedicated players.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Indeed, would love some kitties and warlocks.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Ok, so my PC crashed last night a couple hours before my beta download would have been completed.

And when I rebooted and started it up again it started over from the beginning. :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Where all my warlocks at?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Over at Cynwise's Warcraft Manual (http://cynwise.wordpress.com/), there've been several (three, I think) really thoughtful posts about where all the warlocks are. It's a sad story. :( Although I'm still hopeful we can get one, because CD would be a great, supportive environment for any dedicated warlock who wanted to come raid with us. So if you're out there and you're looking, sir or madam warlock, you know what to do....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Warlocks, kitties, dedicated raiders--apply!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I read his blog too, poor poor warlocks...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Here we are 24h later, and my beta download is slightly over half done! Hooray for 10kbps download speeds!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Give it a beer then! Oh wait, that'll just relax it and make it enjoy itself further at your expense....crack the whip instead. Turn the screws. Don't let up until you get your beta!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for good players.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Waaarrrrlllloooccc*%@ksssss
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Good players still desired; snag a place in a great guild now!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]