R.I.P Cleeve

90 Blood Elf Paladin
For the few of you who know, and for the rest who don't.

The Shandris, and greater Warcraft community lost an amazing person last night.

Any of you who ever got to play with Cleeve (joe) know how much energy he brought and created wherever he went, or whatever group he was in. He was loved by many and feared by a few poor souls who met him in Halaa. He led guilds and raids, many of who's members were able to talk with him shortly before his departing. Who all looked back fondly, even to as many as 4 years back in this game. Some of which who had stopped playing for years, wouldn't have missed the chance to talk to Joe one last time.

For those of you who knew him, remember him well, as some of his last words were to you, as a reminder that he remembered each of you and loved you.
Remember the raids, the friendships, the battles in TB and Halaa, his infamous name change, and him bringing us together.

So today, flag your self for pvp, go run BT, fight in halaa, if you have a "hand of a'dal" title you know what to do. Do it for cleeve and enjoy every moment of the battle, and every moment with your friends who make this game so good. For Cleeve.
Reply Quote
RIP Joe. You've been and will always be greatly missed.

Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Goodbye, friend. <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I must of not been on the server when Cleeve or even RLD was alive, but I am very sorry for the lost. : /
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
damn man, my condolences to his family and extended wow family. I never met the man, but can only revel in the stories. Today i lower Illuminatus' Flag in reverence to an honorable man.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Farewell (joe) You will be missed by all who knew you and all those who had the honor of fighting by your side.
Edited by Tyzonn on 2/8/2012 4:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
seems a decent amount of people are willing (on both sides) to put up a good little Halaa battle someday soon in his honor. It would be rather fitting.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to know him, as he seemed like a really cool guy. I had wanted to take the time to wish him the best in whatever came his way and was touched by your memories and words of goodbye. He obviously meant a lot to all of you and you clearly meant a lot to him for so many to regather after so long. I offer my condolences to those of you who are hurting but, as I always try to look at a loss, try not to mourn his death, but to celebrate his life. From the small glimpse I got to see I think he was the type of guy who would have wanted that.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
In honor of Cleeve, Illuminatus has taken Halaa!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
RIP Cleeve, I only remember you from the forums and will remember you well. You were one of the good guys.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
RIP Cleeve.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
/salute

I tip my glass to you tonight Joe ... I'm grateful my life was touched by yours ...

There will be no cartwheels tonight ...

~goldie
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
RIP Joe... my friend :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
RIP, Cleeve aka Lotioned, Hand of A'dal.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
R.I.P Cleeve :(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
R.I.P Joe..

It's very sad to see you leaving, but at least your pain is finally over, not doubt you are in a better place right now.

You will be always remembered, Lotioned, Hand of A'dal.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
R.I.P Cleeve
you in a better place now no more pain
See ya on the other side
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
RIP Cleeve

You will be missed. :(
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
Joe you will be missed very much R.I.P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Goodbye Cleeve.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]