R.I.P Cleeve

90 Pandaren Shaman
I had a great screen shot of Cleeve standing over my body in Halaa. I still have fond memories of world pvp on Shandris when I was tanking for Hemophilia. Cleeve and I would go head to head and he would usually win. The warriors from that era were special and I still keep in touch with them from time to time IRL, Azzinoth, Tbevdaman, Hakkoon and Blacksen. They were a very special group and that group wouldn't have been complete without you Cleeve. I don't think I have ever seen such a sense of community in Azeroth. He helped bridge the gap between rivals and factions, friends and foes.

Joe, thank you for the memories, you are gone but not forgotten old soldier.

~Sinnamon, Hand of A'dal

Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
R.I.P. Cleeve. You will be greatly missed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
R.I.P Cleeve
was one of the first few who got me into actual raiding on this game.
was an amazing person and great player
Edited by Lights on 3/19/2012 1:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
R.I.P Cleeve.

Didn't know you, but you sure sound like an awesome person. My condolences to your family and friends.
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
You can't truly know a person from brief, random interactions on a video game. Regardless, cool guy and hate to hear of his passing.
Reply Quote
31 Human Paladin
R.I.P. Cleeve (Joe)
Thank you for coming into my pugs and making them successful.
It was great raiding with you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
RIP cleeve you were a great warrior
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It has been a long time since I have played and me and Cleeve were good friends and were at one time co raid leaders. He will be missed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Damn I hate to hear this I remember back when he started :( sad news.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Saw this thread by sheer chance, but sadly far too late. I will never forget our one on one duels my friend rest in peace. RIP Cleeve.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Was looking at my friends list the other day and saw Cleeve's name; so I figured I would ask in trade if anyone had heard from him. So sorry to hear the news. He taught a ton about tanking, was the best warrior I ever played with, and even with all that he knew he was one very cool guy. R.I.P. Cleeve, our brief time in RLD was a blast.
Reply Quote
92 Human Paladin
I never met the guy, but I'm sorry for your loss. RIP
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I took a break during this time and came back very saddened by this news. He was a fantastic player and friend. I'll never forget the PuGs we did and the laughter we shared together. RIP my friend. <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)