[A] Dark Ritual 8/8N - 1/8H

90 Night Elf Druid
Dark Ritual is a mixed bag of players, some from this server and some from other servers, all getting together to try this Dragon Soul thingy....yeah, we are a little casual, but we're happy.

Currently we are 8/8 normal and looking at starting heroics, but we are in need of healers and maybe a couple of dps that can be rotated in for gear and exp.

If ya interested knock on our door at www.darkritualguild.com and post an app, or pst Wildcard or Flirt in game.

oh, raid times are 7pm - 10pm server wed/thur at the moment.
Edited by Maddas on 2/16/2012 1:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
herro
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We are also starting a second team for those that don't want to or can't make it on wed/thurs. We need a tank and some ranged dps, maybe a heals or two if you are interested we will be running on mondays 7-10. You can contact either myself, swiftéh, wildcard or flirt if you are interested, or of course apply on the guild website www.darkritualguild.com

thanks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi El, hope you have my mage in that list of ranged :)

Racing you to #1
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
My name is Flirt, and I approve this message.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
My name is Spudnik, and I approve of Flirt

:)~
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/bump

for the awesome people in this guild
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
More good people/players would set our already awesome group into overdrive. We're really in need of more people that want to complete content with other awesome players. Many of us have alts as well, so we can swap to accomidate, Tanks, Healers, DPS are all wecome in Dark Ritual. If you're interested, please apply. We only promise good times, with good people, and good phat loots for everyone =) Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Remember, raid night starts Wednesday, so if your are interested pst Wildcard to see about joining.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Now 1/8 heroic. Still looking for a couple more to join us.

Pst Wilcard or Flirt in game or visit www.darkritualguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Going for 2/8 heroic on Wednesday. If your interested in joning the 2nd team or looking at joining or first team please visit wwwdarkritualguild.com

Madd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]