Vox - Now on Kel'Thuzad, Goodbye Spinebreaker

85 Draenei Shaman
Vox
Our guild would like to say farewell to Spinebreaker after 6 years of fun.
Our server is almost emptied out on alliance and does not provide the fun motivation factor that makes people want to log in.
Then I started thinking about Pandaria that's coming out and I want it to be a really exciting expansion for everyone in our guild.
We all play this game for the excitement of having a lot of people on and a populated server will bring the fun back into this game again. That's what an MMO suppose to be about.

So after 2-3 days of server browsing and decisions, we have decided to move our whole guild to Kel'Thuzad, a high population server with over 150 raiding guilds, in which 17 are 25 man raiding guilds.

Spinebreaker has been my home for 5 years of gaming, a nurturing place for 20 level 85 toons of mine, a place where I've made so many friends that are still around, and a place that started the magic of WoW for me. This server will always be missed, but I'm also glad there is excitement coming for my friends and I as we move to Kel'Thuzad.

New expansion is coming, it's time to go to a new place with our current friends and meet new people to build a fun community.
Wow is still VERY alive and fun on other servers and I think this change will bring a positive impact to our guild and our enjoyment of the game.

Best wishes to those are still here and I hope Spinebreaker will become lively again because I still have many alts here.

p.s. I'll still be sellnig stuff on the AH, remember to buy =P

Anyone that would like to keep contact can visit our website: VOXGAMING.US
You can always catch lots of us on Vox's vent.

Good bye everyone, my guildies will be sure to say goodbye as well.
Reply Quote
75 Human Warrior
Vox
Peace out suckas!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Best of luck Vox.

Where does that leave the Spinebreaker Alliance at that then? I remember people last year talking what would happen to us if we lost the Alliance side, and they sounded like prophets of doom. But now I'm wondering. Maybe with so much cross server play now, we'll be left alone. Server with only one faction is a pretty precarious position for us though.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<3 good luck to all of you.... and enjoy having fun in the game again.
Reply Quote
75 Human Warrior
Vox
Don't worry, there's still like 100 alliance players.

Miss you guys!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
sad to see the last good alliance guild leave :/ farewell and good luck on kelthuzad
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
:[
Goodluck you guys.
Hardly knew most of you but I've always liked Vox.
Reply Quote
75 Human Warrior
Vox
Bye Pitiful! I'll miss our frolicking together.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Ryu :c </3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
As much as I won't miss being ganked by you guys I did respect you for being a contesting force against the mass amount of horde raiding guilds on this server and for that fact alone I will miss your presence here on SB. Good luck on your new server and hope you find the environment that your looking for there.
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
Miss alot of you on SB since the vanilla days. GL on KT Vox, you guys should thrive there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Vox
Meow!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
didnt scÖrn also xfer to that server?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Vox
Yes they did, they're horde side.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
ah, so you guys should have some fun
Reply Quote
Good luck Vox! A few of us Hordies from SB are re-implanting ourselves on Illidan now! Fighting you guys at every BC dungeon entrance was awesome!

~Blezzle
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Good luck Vox! A few of us Hordies from SB are re-implanting ourselves on Illidan now! Fighting you guys at every BC dungeon entrance was awesome!

~Blezzle

Bahaha, ^ more Illibads..
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
04/08/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Imondope
Ryu, I heard through the g r a p e vine that you got http://i.imgur.com/wIJk5.gif

Very late on that, sir..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]