[H] Epitaph's EpiPvP has Returned!

85 Troll Mage
Hello Caelestrasz! Epitaph's PvP wing has once again open it's doors. Here's a little history of it's past.

Once upon a time in Season 9 of this expansion, I once led a group of decent and potential players from across this server and beyond. They were tough, willing, capable and disciplined. This led to us to become a good force for Horde of Caelestrasz and this is what I intend to do again for the guild.

If you are PvP-minded or just enjoy bringing Justice then this may be for you, but of course there are a few basic things that are needed in order to excel in this group, it's not much to ask, but if you aren't willing to put in some effort, please don't bother.

The Goal:

Invigorate Caelestrasz with some good old-fashioned PvP. Forming and becoming a solid group and putting Epitaph's foot mark back into the Rated BG scene, whilst achieving many titles and ratings along the way (with the ultimate goal of reaching S11 Elite Gear), but most of all Having Fun.

What we are looking for:

The group is currently full for the moment however others are still encouraged to apply. Any extra healers, tanks or dps will be a great asset to our group and a solid roster will help to ensure everyone gets a fair-go.

You may apply by posting an application on our forums at epitastic.enjin.com.

Currently looking for extra players of these classes:
- Tank (Feral Druid / Prot Warrior): MUST be geared for tanking, DPS gear won't cut it.
- Disc Priest
- Caster DPS (Fire Mage / Aff lock / Spriest)

What is required:

- Teamspeak
- Some past PvP experience (Preferential)
- Class knowledge
- BattlegroundsTargets addon - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/battlegroundtargets

Where and When:

Thursday: 8pm to 11pm Server Time
Sunday: 8pm to 11pm Server Time

If anyone has any legitimate questions or comments about this, feel free to bring it up with Corainarn/Shockblast.

Cheers and good luck with your gaming.
Edited by Shockblast on 2/21/2012 10:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Other legitimate questions, concerns, to apply directly:

epitastic.enjin.com

Cheers guys. :)
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
Sup Cora.

Hope it works out for you guys. I'ma PVPer too, so I like what you're doing here.

Let's just get one thing straight though. You never 'led' anything. You got carried in S9. In fact you've not really done anything decent other than 2.2 on your shaman as part of a wizcleave back when you could bloodlust in arena and blow someone up in 3 globals. You probably did ok at that cause it's kind of similar to DPS'ing a dragon.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I'm sorry if you feel misinformed but I don't believe I mentioned specific ratings or titles that I gained, nor did I boast about leading any group other than epitaph's. Please re-read your post before making accusations.

But thanks for the encouragement. We hope it works out as well and here's to any hidden talent left on Caelestrasz. :]
Edited by Shockblast on 2/10/2012 4:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
Now I'm re-reading my post it does sound pretty abrasive. Not really my intention.

Be good to see it gain some momentum
Reply Quote
89 Orc Death Knight
Sup Cora.

when you could bloodlust in arena and blow someone up in 3 globals. You probably did ok at that cause it's kind of similar to DPS'ing a dragon.

whats different now? In fact, it's 10x worse now.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
pre cute
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Pst Corainarn in-game if interested or apply at:

epitastic.enjin.com

Cheers!
Reply Quote
99 Blood Elf Death Knight
long live caelestraz, wow's community of lacking and dead talent, welcome to the cain crypts of pvp, featuring nothing but nothing at all
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
cool
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Updated OP!

Looking to start asap.

Cheers
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
bump

Apply via forums, if you have done so through the Recruitment button on front page, i dont think it works.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Not sure if trolling
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
LOL GOOD LUCK SOCKBLAST YOU WILL NEED IT
Reply Quote
Cora, it works insofar as they get registered. :)

They still need to check out the Application templates in the forum to answer and post. Still fixing that Recruitment tab to work to its finest. For now, registering and posting an app is fine. :)

epitastic.enjin.com
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Fair enough
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
bump

Classes needed have been updated, secondary tank and healers in high demand.

Also change of days to suit real life committments to our players has been implemented.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
Could have done some healing as an out of guild sub if you needed it, however new times are fairly painful given how much they clash with most raiding times.

Best of luck, only RBG i've seen on Horde side so far is Crimsons.
Reply Quote
Just a couple of peeps and this show's most definitely on the road! :)

epitastic.enjin.com

Cheers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]