Windows Phone 7 support

90 Gnome Mage
Hi,

I was wondering if (or about when) Blizzard will release the remote guild chat application for the windows phone 7? I know they've released the wp7 authenticator after the iphone and andriod, but I can't seem to find any good information on when they will release the remote auction/guild chat app for wp7.

Thanks
Edited by Qyietstorm on 2/9/2012 12:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I couldn't find any either so I contacted Blizzard Support directly and was told to read the FAQ to find out....

Hopefully someone with a bit more brains than the person I spoke to will respond to your post.
Reply Quote
MVP
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
Probably Soon(TM)? They did release the BMA for Windows 7, so it's likely they'll release a Remote App for it eventually... Although, that's just a guess, so take it with a grain of salt.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/09/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Sixen
Probably Soon(TM)? They did release the BMA for Windows 7, so it's likely they'll release a Remote App for it eventually... Although, that's just a guess, so take it with a grain of salt.

If I recall correctly (and I may be imagining things), I am fairly sure they said last year when the Android App was released, which was after the iPhone App, that a Windows Market App was in the works or being looked into.

It's been almost a year, so I won't be holding my breath and I threw the grain of salt over my shoulder to shoo off the bad ghosties!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Can we please sticky this and update it when we hear something new?
Reply Quote
MVP
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/10/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Malorei
If I recall correctly (and I may be imagining things), I am fairly sure they said last year when the Android App was released, which was after the iPhone App, that a Windows Market App was in the works or being looked into.

I don't remember this, but hey, maybe I just never saw it, hehe. Like I said, they did make a Win7 Phone BMA, so it's likely they'll make a Remote Mobile App as well, but... It doesn't guarantee anything.

02/12/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Qyietstorm
Can we please sticky this and update it when we hear something new?

Sticking it would imply that there will be news, :P.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Sticking it would help others looking for the same thing find a definitive answer, whether it's "Probably Soon(TM)" or never. An answer is still an answer even if this is as close to it as we get. Buuut, I don't really care, just saying.

Thanks again
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump I want it too
Edited by Arthurus on 4/23/2012 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
yes, i would really like it, I work 8pm to 8am 4 days a week, and i feel like i fall off the face of Azeroth while im there, and i during breaks i wish i could talk to my wow buds. 7.5 mango is def awesome enough to support it, and i know my budget is too ;)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I would get the service if they had a WP7 app, won't without.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Yeah I have been waiting for the Mobile Armory since WP7 launched. I had the service for a bit when I had my 3GS. Can't wait!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Rellay awaiting a official armory app and more than that a auctionhouse app for windows mango come on blizz please give us one before pandaria
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
i Do hope we get a windows app along with pandaria.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I would also like World of Warcraft Remote Subscription for Window's Phone. Chop Chop
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I want that app for my windows phone but we cant even talk to real ID friends? thats really the point why i want it... Also the authenticator for windows phone does not work in AZ, USA.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Now that they have announced armory and auction house features are free, there is a higher demand for me to have it on my WP.
Maybe Windows 8/Windows Phone 8 will influence them to bring it to the marketplace?
Reply Quote
12 Blood Elf Mage
good to see that I'm not alone in this form for WP7 support
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Does anyone have any idea on how to get more information about this? It would be nice to know if they are even considering it or not.
Edited by Khaosfane on 9/9/2012 4:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]