Good monk names?

Since the expansion is going to have an Asian theme, obviously those kinds of names are going to be sought after. Anyone have any good ideas? I personally grabbed Leesin, because I am a League of Legends fan.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Woo Ping!

The missing Stormwind Weapon's Trainer has come back with the most deadliest weapon! HIS FISTS!
Reply Quote
40 Night Elf Warrior
If I can grab Xiaoyu that is what I will name my monk. Jinrei is a good name, too. In my opinion anyway.
Reply Quote
40 Night Elf Warrior
Woo Ping!

The missing Stormwind Weapon's Trainer has come back with the most deadliest weapon! HIS FISTS!

This was better than anything I could come up with. /salute
Reply Quote
A severely OCD human martial arts expert who also happens to be insanely good at noticing things other people miss named Adrian.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
02/09/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Zaeshural
A severely OCD human martial arts expert who also happens to be insanely good at noticing things other people miss named Adrian.

I see what you did there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Groogroo.
Reply Quote
Dear Grane,

Depending in your race, typical human/orc/troll/gnome etc. names will suffice.

If you're going Pandaren, I personally think that a Chinese name would be typical, yet ideal.

-Love Ludi
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/09/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Belmonte
Caine.

<3
Very good grasshopper.

I'm not sure yet. I'm still thinking on mine o_o
Mei?

...probably taken...
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
Myagi! (Karate Kid movies, woot!)

These are some good standard name sites if you are looking for a Chinese-style name.
http://www.20000-names.com/female_chinese_names.htm
http://www.20000-names.com/male_chinese_names.htm
http://www.behindthename.com/names/usage/chinese
If you want another Asian style name, like Vietnamese or Japanese, just type in "Japanese names," "Vietnamese names," and so forth in Google search.
Edited by Zennji on 2/9/2012 3:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
79 Draenei Warrior
Before you go to oriental names (like many folks do with Night Elves), look at the NPC names and theme off of that. If the NPC names are indeed oriental, go nuts. If not, go with the theme.

That is, assuming you're planning on making a Pandaren.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
02/09/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Zaeshural

I'm very pleased to see this posted already though I'm sad I missed the chance to do it.
Reply Quote
12 Gnome Priest
Woo Ping!

Sorry...taken, and I'm not giving it up =)

- Wooping
"Zen pizza? One with everything coming right up!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I would have to say Carl Douglas, if it's not already taken.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I have Bao reserved. My friend has Lin reserved as Bao's sister. Gonna be awessomeee.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
On the other hand I am still stumped for a good Gnome Monk name. So if anyone has a good brainwave on that let me know.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
02/09/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Nazli

I'm very pleased to see this posted already though I'm sad I missed the chance to do it.

Are you kidding? I love that show. And it was finally a chance to get it in before someone else nabbed it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Sorry...taken, and I'm not giving it up =)

- Wooping
"Zen pizza? One with everything coming right up!"

YOU LITTLE MONSTER!

I'm honestly probably going to bring back my level 30 Dark Elf Monk(THATS RIGHT I DIDN'T MULTICLASS DEAL WITH IT)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]