Good monk names?

90 Draenei Paladin
02/09/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Forbidra
On the other hand I am still stumped for a good Gnome Monk name. So if anyone has a good brainwave on that let me know.

Male or female gnome? Help us help you!
If it's female I suggest Sherry, male, Finley or Peyton.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I'm going to wait and see what the NPC names look like before creating a name for my pandaran.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
On the other hand I am still stumped for a good Gnome Monk name. So if anyone has a good brainwave on that let me know.

Male or female gnome? Help us help you!
If it's female I suggest Sherry, male, Finley or Peyton.

I foresee my Gnome Monk being male. A female Monk would be a Nun.

At this point he is slowly taking form in my mind. I think he will be a young adult Gnome who like many were drawn to learn the Pandaren's unique forms of unarmed combat for highly practical reasons.

But in the process becomes a serious student of the Zen-like Pandaren arts of physical and mental discipline. Over time he becomes a Monk who eventually leaves the temple and travels the world seeking to help people and attain true enlightenment.

He'll have a fairly typical sounding first name. He wouldnt change that. Although he might encourage the use of "Brother <surname>" as an alternate form of address. Its the surname I'm having difficulty with. It needs to have an unmistakable Zen flavor to it (note: NOT "Chinese!"), yet still be recognizably Gnomish.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Edited by Forbidra on 2/12/2012 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I'd like the name Zatara...for mine..but I reserved Goku lololol
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I've already reserved the name Wufei. If anyone knows who or where that is from WITHOUT googling, you're awesome. If you do google it, well then shame on you.
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Priest
Lu Bu. Although, wouldn't that be more appropriate for a warrior?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Dear Grane,

Depending in your race, typical human/orc/troll/gnome etc. names will suffice.

If you're going Pandaren, I personally think that a Chinese name would be typical, yet ideal.

-Love Ludi

QFT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/09/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Ludivina
Depending in your race, typical human/orc/troll/gnome etc. names will suffice.

This.

Please, no more stupid anime names!
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Rogue
I'm going with my norm. Secxi + whatever incorrectly spelled word I can think of.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Rogue
I am Mephat, the Super Gnome. Seeker of balance.

02/12/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Forbidra
It needs to have an unmistakable Zen flavor to it (note: NOT "Chinese!"), yet still be recognizably Gnomish.

You can also call me Brother Fulcrum.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
kegroll sounds like a cool name
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]