LF Level 25 Social Guild

Hi There

I am looking for a level 25 social guild for my Druid I am levelling as my main on this server.
I am open to guild dungeons, PVP and maybe a raid down the track but I am a very casual player as I have a partner, job and a kid on the way :)

Any suggestions?

Oh and I'm kinda picky on the name, to me something that goes nice with a druid, nature or strife/war would be nice - oh and correct grammar in the name. If that's not too much to ask ><
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Maybe you should try a different server. This server isn't into proper anything.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Greetings Mokril:

If you're ever interested in changing factions, Divide and Conquer may be a fit for you. We're a small guild interested in participating in dungeons and PVP. We also have started raiding, but that's just about once or twice a week. The most important thing for us is that we just have fun.

Congratulations on your family and we look forward to hearing from you. Best of luck
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
/waves

Hi Mokril...welcome to the server!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]