<Availionic Ascendants> 1/8H DS25 Recruiting

<Availionic Ascendants> is looking for more players interested in raiding! Preferred players are those whose computers can handle 25 mans. If you aren't running at 60FPS in Orgrimmar at peak times, then it may be time to upgrade some hardware. However that may be, we do not discount those players who can not attend 25 mans and are still looking for other raiders to fill in raid slots.

If interested, apply at http://www.availionicascendants.com

A list of the raids are as follows:
DS25 -- Main Raid: 1/8H Leaders: Castein, Talinos, Kring
Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 9:00PM Server - 12:30AM Server (ILVL 380 minimum, message me and we can talk if you are lower)
For the main raid, you are expected to be on and ready by 8:45 server time. If you are going to be late, let me know in advance, we understand real life can suck with jobs and such, but no shows piss me the !@#$ off.

DS10 -- Alt/Secondary run: 8/8 Leaders: Fader (Talinos Tooms)
Saturday 9PM until midnight (ilvl 385 minimum and a steady stream of alcohol)
This run is for alts as well as players who can't make or miss our main run. Come prepared, people will be willing to help you learn within the guild but do not expect to be carried. This run varies from 2x 10 mans to a 25 man.

DS10 -- Sleep is for the Weak: 4/8 leaders: Zandrae, Dimented
Recruiting for a stable group, looking for more late nighters of any class/spec contact them ingame.
Edited by Castein on 2/10/2012 8:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
/bump for server first daggers
/flex
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
/swoon

He's so dreeeamy.

And if I'm not online in guild and you're looking for me, ask someone else, I'm often hiding on one of my ninety million alts.
Edited by Zandrae on 2/10/2012 12:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
Come come Heroic Hagara drop my Ring next week.
Reply Quote
Aww, Hawna are you sad that you didn't get to see Heroic Hagara? She's a lot of fun, reminds m of the positive negative charge boss in Naxx.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Did he troll then get his post deleted again?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Yup some of the 10 man guilds are foaming at the mouth right with bitterness and jealousy
Reply Quote
Looks like it Zan, he had made some attempt at a low blow post about how lame he was.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
02/10/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Castein
Aww, Hawna are you sad that you didn't get to see Heroic Hagara? She's a lot of fun, reminds m of the positive negative charge boss in Naxx.

Hawna doesn't even actually raid and is just as far in raid progression as you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
02/10/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Dimented
Yup some of the 10 man guilds are foaming at the mouth right with bitterness and jealousy

Nah I just find it amusing how you have all that gear but you still aren't very good.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
/bump for server first daggers
/flex

Grats Dimencia!

Now just to learn how to play rogue :)

Zildjian might want to hand Jetaime a tissue his tears are flowing

and I do not need to be good now

I went in to a BG with no pvp gear and no clue how to play a sub pvp spec and *!%@d faces it's like Shadowmourne all over again
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
yeah go deeper in to the logs bro and you will see why

Not gonna call anyone out here tho

Even when they fight back I was 2 or 3 shotting people it was funny and I don't even have the vial yet
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
yeah I have not bother much with PvP ever since Merrik left

So we gave it to our PvE sub rogue
Reply Quote

DS10 -- Sleep is for the Weak: 4/8 leaders: Zandrae, Dimented
Recruiting for a stable group, looking for more late nighters of any class/spec contact them ingame.

Bump for Mike not putting start - end times for this group.

/stick

/whack Castein

Bad! Bad dog!
Reply Quote
Lol the times arent... set set, Zandrae correct me please and I'll fix it?
Reply Quote
12:30 - 3

/stick

/whack

Bad dog!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]