[H] orz gaming 1/8 HM 25 recruiting

85 Goblin Rogue
We are currently recruiting the following classes for 25 man heroic raiding.

Arcane/Fire Mages
Resto Druids
Resto Shamans
Holy Paladin
Disc/Holy priests
(MAYBE a rogue)
Raid days mon-thurs 830 EST to 12 EST
Our goal:

We started out as a 10 man guild with the dream to become a 25 man raiding guild. In 3 short months, we finally managed to gather enough members to full clear DS 25 on our first day attempting 25 man raiding as a guild. After that, we easily demolished heroic morchok. Due to irl complications, we have lost 2 of our healers and are looking to replace them as quickly as possible. Our goal is to go into MoP with a solid, hardcore, 25 man raiding team. I my self as the GM as well as some of our officers, have always been server first raiders in previous expansions, and due to leave of absences this particular one, have not exactly been at the forefront, but we will not rest until we are back up there, this time, with a guild of our own design.

We are looking for players with the drive to not settle for second best. If your class is not listed above, yet you feel you deserve a shot and you are a quality player, by all means, please post an app or contact me or another officer. We do not turn away exceptional players, regardless of class, and we do not recruit for bench. Thanks
orz gaming GM
-Robbs
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Everybody is bumping this
Reply Quote
Nobody is bumping this, oh wait that's Jeremy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]