AV multi boxer one person?

85 Human Warrior
Just got destroyed by a multiboxer farming us in Drek's room. Have to admit it was hilarious but messed up at the same time. Is this person well known?

All from the same guild also.

Here's the proof http://imgur.com/tcqWh
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
You should have stayed. We ended up winning and got Stormpike Perfection.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Didn't mean to afk out I was typing and screen shotting haha
Reply Quote
46 Night Elf Mage
Yes, the person and his guild are very well known on the Aegwynn server. He used to stage "events" in Orgrimmar (or maybe I was just there when something was going on), but that doesn't seem to happen much anymore. His guild has 50 members now (up from 30 or 40 at the start of Cataclysm).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
He really does control all 30-40 characters. I guess he isn't as popular as he thinks, or you are never on the internet besides when you are playing wow. He was on the front page of Yahoo! news a while back.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Jumped into AV earlier today. Instantly got reported afk, ran out found alliance and cleared it. Wondered to myself... how the heck did I get reported afk so fast? A couple minutes later I get reported again while turning in some blood after noticing its a turlte AV. Cleared that afk quickly also. Then I noticed the multiboxer from this server. Watched him for a few and helped out when I could. Ran back to horde base to turn in some more blood and got booted from the bg. I was reported afk a 3rd time while turning in blood and I didnt notice the debuff.

So I was wondering what was up with the reporting and how this guy got so many of his toons into the same AV. Then I realized, its the multi boxer constantly reporting everyone afk, so when they get booted, more of his toons can join that AV.

If this is the case... what a D ick move. I have no probelm with multiboxers. If you want to fork out that much money over a video game... go for it. But when you start doing crap like this to other players and having them kicked from bg's, thats taking it too far.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/24/2012 05:59 AMPosted by Prepared
most famous World of Warcraft player known

Pretty sure you're not even close to the most famous.
Fairly certain you don't have even a tenth of the infamy of the most famous wow players.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warlock

I only play Horde in World of Warcraft. If you see reference to any players on Alliance, they are not me.

lol? sorry had to point this out for a good laugh
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
im a multi boxer and today is the first time ive seen this guys name ive played for 5 years so how is he the most famous player ever? LOL at this guys rant.
Reply Quote
Yeah he's pretty special.
Reply Quote
20 Gnome Warlock
LOL I guess prepared got bored with us as he has used Scrolls of ressurection to transfer 49 toons to Kil' Jaeden to level up and try and make it there. He is unaware the largest PVP gaming community in WoW is alliance there with roughly 3000 members I hope to see videos of him getting rolled soon.
Reply Quote
You will never surpass Leeroy Jenkins.

03/08/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Vêra
LOL I guess prepared got bored with us as he has used Scrolls of ressurection to transfer 49 toons to Kil' Jaeden to level up and try and make it there. He is unaware the largest PVP gaming community in WoW is alliance there with roughly 3000 members I hope to see videos of him getting rolled soon.

They've kinda disappeared to SWTOR
Reply Quote
20 Gnome Warlock
No, I am sitting here looking at him on Kil' Jaeden he used 40 some odd scrolls of ressurection to server transfer and hit 80. Thing is here theres several good multiboxers not as big as him but the one should be able to straight up beat his face in with the group he has.
Reply Quote
23 Troll Shaman
The 'Zins on Magtheridon. IDK if the dude is still around anymore, but he was the man.

Also,

Stay a while, and listen!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
yo "Prepared"

Cool story, breh.

sincerely,

All of us
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]