<Classic> of Mal’Ganis, formerly known as <Crits>, was founded back in early 2009 and has been raiding on weekends ever since. Our membership is comprised of adults from all walks of life: working professionals, homemakers, university students, parents, etc. Many of our members have substantial commitments outside of the game, so we emphasize making the most of the few hours we have each week. We are a tight-knit team of like-minded players who desire to raid both skillfully and enjoyably. We expect our raiding core to show a high degree of motivation and dedication to our progression as a guild. We continuously strive to be the best we can be, and seek out all challenges that each content cycle has to offer.
Current Guild Progression
• Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Heroic | 6/6 Normal
• Heart of Fear: 6/6 Heroic | 6/6 Normal
• Terrace of Endless Spring: 3/4 Heroic | 4/4 Normal
Cataclysm Guild Progression
• Tier 11: 12/12 Normal | 13/13 Heroic
• Tier 12: 7/7 Normal | 7/7 Heroic + Glory of the Firelands Raider
• Tier 13: 8/8 Normal | 8/8 Heroic + Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
• Friday and Saturday nights 7:30 PM - 12:00 AM CST (8:30 PM - 1:00 AM EST)
• Saturday and Sunday nights 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST (7:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST)
• Independent research of boss mechanics, strategies and videos.
• Independent and up-to-date research on your class.
• A dual spec with a viable set of gear.
• A willingness to rotate in and out with other players of the same class/spec/role.
• An ability to take criticism in stride and improve performance under fire.
• Sufficient resources to always come prepared with the best, including consumables, enchants, etc.
• Mumble and microphone.
Group 1 MSV: 6/6 Heroic | HOF: 6/6 Heroic | Terrace: 3/4 Heroic
(1) DPS Warrior or (1) DPS DK or (1) Ret Paladin
(1) Holy Paladin
Group 2 MSV: 6/6 Heroic | HOF: 2/6 Heroic | Terrace: 4/4 Normal
(1) Shadow Priest
(1) Elemental Shaman or (1) Enhance Shaman
How to Apply
Visit our website www.classic-guild.net or you can contact us directly:
As always, regardless of current recruitment needs, if you are talented, skilled, and interested in joining, please submit an application.