Want to get better in PvP?

85 Troll Priest
Anyone wanting to improve in PvP may ask questions in this thread, contact me in-game, do arenas with me, or duel and I'll give you any and all constructive feedback I can think of.

This isn't a paid service, it's free. I simply want to help players out in this aspect of the game to expand the PvP community on Agamaggan.

-Rilaks
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
im confused, who are you and what are you trying to accomplish?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
02/12/2012 02:41 AMPosted by Kanyeezywest
who are you

Rilaks

02/12/2012 02:41 AMPosted by Kanyeezywest
what are you trying to accomplish?

02/10/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Rilaks
I simply want to help players out in this aspect of the game to expand the PvP community on Agamaggan.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Agamaggan, the only place where an 1800 player can be considered top tier and asked for advice.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
02/12/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Gumburcoolzz
Agamaggan, the only place where an 1800 player can be considered top tier and asked for advice.

I never said I was top tier, and I've gotten 2k to 2.4k rating on various characters (this Priest included), but regardless I'm just trying to be helpful to players inexperienced in PvP.
Edited by Rilaks on 2/12/2012 3:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
The community could use more players like you, but as you can see in the posts above the wow community specifically the arena pvp community has always been horrible. It's a great gesture, but all you will receive is bashing for trying to help.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
02/13/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Spillzatrox
The community could use more players like you, but as you can see in the posts above the wow community specifically the arena pvp community has always been horrible. It's a great gesture, but all you will receive is bashing for trying to help.

SPILLZ MAKING AN ELE SHAMAN? WANT ANY TIPS BRO?
Edited by Gumburcoolzz on 2/13/2012 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret ele with h brin troll and some swaggy pve titles is assured glad

might only work if you are obese from florida and an alcoholic from australia though
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
02/13/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Gumburcoolzz

Your mechanical keyboard already taught me all I have to know
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest

might only work if you are obese from florida and an alcoholic from australia though

I just ate a Baconator.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
02/14/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Spillzatrox

Your mechanical keyboard already taught me all I have to know

Thats true. my keyboard did reveal the secret to my success
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

I just ate a Baconator.

just downed 30 fosters .... @work
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Anyone wanting to improve in PvP may ask questions in this thread, contact me in-game, do arenas with me, or duel and I'll give you any and all constructive feedback I can think of.

This isn't a paid service, it's free. I simply want to help players out in this aspect of the game to expand the PvP community on Agamaggan.

-Rilaks

didn't i beat you in a 1v1 as destro? then you ended up getting your ret which i almost 2v1d to kill me with a blood dk?

why would i take tips from you
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Sorry bro, I don't think that post had your name in it at all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
RACK CITY BIT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
hey im not bashing, can you help me, im not in your realm but in my realm i get raped n ganked all the time and would love to learn how to pvp on my warlock in vashj. please contact me in game so we can cross server pvp :) wow needs more ppl like you
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
o yea my warlocks name is nakx lol sorry opps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]