H- Damage Done 7/8 HM recruiting.

90 Orc Hunter
<Damage Done> is a guild formed on Gorgonnash during Burning Crusade. With a long history that includes the realm first Immortal run in Wrath, we are pushing onto more 10-man heroic bosses in Dragon Soul with the hope of reaching Heroic Deathwing.

We are currently in need of geared caster dps that can help us in our progression. We have a solid raid core but lack caster dps.

A solid boomkin, warlock, mage, shadowpriest would all be helpful. Gear isn't THAT big of an issue, if you can make our raid times and want to raid please message me in game or visit our website.

Our current raid schedule (All times Pacific/Gorgonnash Time):

Wednesday 7:00-10:00 PM
Thursday 8:00-11:00 PM
Monday 8:00-11:00 PMApply at our site, http://damagedone.enjin.com/, and we hope to see you in our raid group soon!
Edited by Bakasuya on 6/28/2012 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
*Hammerstorm seal of approval*

For what that's worth.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
*bump*

God send us casters......

And dancers
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
i applied, but petrus said i smell bad
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I could smell you in this thread before I even opened it
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
02/15/2012 04:11 AMPosted by Abrx
i applied, but petrus said i smell bad

TRATOR
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
He totally did a bg without me last night after I wanted to do one with him.

It's okay, though. I totally won two AVs without him.

P.S. We still could use some casters.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Petrus, your helm looks dumb.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I agree sometimes. I've been turning it on or off based on whether or not I've been playing as ret in PvE (where I have my helm on) or PvP (where I turn it off).

Still looking for casters and possibly another healer with DPS offspec.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
3/8

WTB caster dps and a healer, I can also offer you Swag Training.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Grats on dat ultraxion
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are especially looking for a priest to bolster our healing ranks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still need caster DPS of all kinds. As far as healers, we mainly just need a priest right now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
WTB a priest
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
4/8

Join our guild
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
If you are having troubles keeping a consistent raid roster (as many guilds are) ...
Consider a faction transfer to join Herp Derp, and run your raid from within our guild structure.

We have multiple raids, each lead by raid leads from the guilds we have brought in.
http://herpderp.wowstead.com/
Set your own schedule, roster, and loot rules.

I have over 40 raid-viable raiders. We also have a bunch of raid-viable alts with Firelord titles, and heroic DS achieves.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvvYrfyj57GtdGR5UDNlM2lDNVFSbnEyY201T1NkVVE&single=true&gid=75&output=html

Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
But then I'd be in the same guild as Mizukun, that kid is a little wanker.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If you are having troubles keeping a consistent raid roster (as many guilds are) ...
Consider a faction transfer to join Herp Derp, and run your raid from within our guild structure.

We have multiple raids, each lead by raid leads from the guilds we have brought in.
http://herpderp.wowstead.com/
Set your own schedule, roster, and loot rules.

I have over 40 raid-viable raiders. We also have a bunch of raid-viable alts with Firelord titles, and heroic DS achieves.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvvYrfyj57GtdGR5UDNlM2lDNVFSbnEyY201T1NkVVE&single=true&gid=75&output=html

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Hey guys. I stole one of your core raiders. Come join us."

I'm almost sad you haven't made Attorney the same offer. It would have been that much more hilarious.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Honestly, the offer is open to any guild who is interested.
I am looking to build consistent raid rosters, so more people can farm the best gear they can every week. When players are stuck in bad situations week after week, they don't see progression and they fall behind in gear.

The reality is, regardless of any guild's progression - there are always exceptional players being held back because of their situation. That situation includes roster, schedule, and random RL issues that impede a guild's progress. A guild can lose one key member due to a computer blowing up, internet suddenly went south, or they decided to quit wow - and that guild's progression stops.

We all know how advertising in guild trade goes.

What I have been doing alliance side, is attempting to bring as many players who are interested in raiding together - with the focus on building raid rosters. That helps everyone in their progression, and helps them get the gear upgrades they are after.

The offer is serious. To anyone on Gorgonnash who is serious raiding and wants to get out of a progression & gear limiting situation, msg me in game and lets discuss options.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
That's cool but nty
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]