H- Damage Done 7/8 HM recruiting.

85 Undead Rogue
Remember when Damage Done was a good guild with good people in it?

Me neither

Remember when people liked Shelarahn?

Me neither
Reply Quote
darkies says im in so im in right?
Reply Quote
right como? kurs? wax?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Haven't seen Wax or Kurs in a while. I think Kurs' beard logs in sometimes, though.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Priest
Yall waiting on the 30% buff to clear some content?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We're 7/8, had a bunch of people running around out of town for various things since May, hence the long times between kills. Thankfully, people are finally settling down again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
06/25/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Petrus
We're 7/8, had a bunch of people running around out of town for various things since May, hence the long times between kills. Thankfully, people are finally settling down again.

Good luck sir. Once you get P4 routinely its cake.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can't believe it's been 4 months and no one else has downed Madness yet! Everyone must be having serious roster issues.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We haven't even attempted it yet. It's more like work issues, we always have 1 or 2 missing each night and the nights they show up, someone else is missing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I started a summer job at the end of May which limits me to 2.33 out of 3 raid nights (and only 1 or 2 at first). My schedule also changes a lot (yay 4th of July) and people have been moving/getting new jobs, so we've almost always been missing people.

On the bright side, once we really sat down and attempted Spine, it only took us a couple of nights to finish it off. I'm sure Madness will be similar but it will take a couple of weeks to get to the "okay, everyone's here, let's do a full night of attempts on it" point.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is gorg so dead now that pugging is 100% impossible?

Yall shouldn't call a raid just cause 1 or 2 people aren't there. Forge ahead!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
There's a 25m pug that ally does.
Reply Quote
are you looking for a prot warrior?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]