Good-bye Durotan

100 Night Elf Hunter
Thank you all for the fond memories but im calling it quits. The game doesnt hold the same excitement as it did before.
But I didnt want to leave without letting you know. So thank you guilds I've been a part of, whether just my pugging days or my more serious officer days. The Lords, Crossfade, DB, Pandas, Momentum, Tribe and DOJO. Some were like an extended family while others were there to share in laughs and conquests or chats while farming and drinking coffee in the morning. I think my fellow guild members from the Lords will agree...the old times were the best. Demon, Isdall, Docz, Chu and Shae, Oh and Rasp, Gaarth and Mo, Killians, Nak and good ol' Taz. Elli, Bell and Dun, Elwindra and Spankins, and last but not least my oldest friends whom I leveled with those many years ago Slice, Rez and Silver.
If I have forgotten anyone, I dont mean to offend. Its been many years and peeps have come and gone...and I never could keep track of all your damn alts. :)
Farewell Durotan.
(yes I'll miss you also horde.no hard feelings huh?)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Enjoy yourself Secular. <3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
The world of Warcraft will be a lesser place without you in it. And to the days remembered, Cheers mate! The hunters of the world will lose a powerful friend, and the Hordies I'm sure, will miss their toons falling in loss at your feet. Good luck in your travels friend. To the Crossroads, 2V2's, and guilds gone. You're all class Sec.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Bye!!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
OMFG. Im so bored.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Welcome back! how was your mini vacation ;p
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Take Care Secular hope ta see you in the future.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Im not sure whats worse...being bored cuz im not playing the game or being bored cuz I AM playing. /sigh
Edited by Secular on 3/12/2012 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
/smack
/smack
/smack
/smack
Reply Quote
92 Troll Druid
Secular you could not resist! DoJo has been around a long time now, it's nice to see it afloat still. Don't let it die!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I dont see how me leaving the game would hurt or kill Dojo off. But thanks for caring. (Damn hordie) :)

oh yeah Killians.. /SMACK!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Dam GL dude Sorry to see you go fun times killing !@#$ best of luck
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
No worrys Elf man. I wasent gone for long. See ya on the battlefield...Damn horde! :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
FAH! Even those I never heard of cannot resist the lure of the Warc-crackcocaine.

At least you aren't a gnome.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Never heard of? Should I start throwing my epic ego around like so many others on these forums? lol
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
do it I triple dog dare you
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I'd have to find an ego first :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
My wife keeps my ego in the same jar as my libido. If you are married, check where she keeps yours.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
See? Chuin knows me...and my wife. lol
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Bump for me closing my account. Take care y'all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]