Wake up Alliance!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Had a TB that was like 8 v 8 yesterday. LAME! C'mon Alliance, get in here. We have 20 or so Horde waiting in line and a Battle that can't be done properly because 8 people is not enough to really do anything.

There were a bunch of you that went on a bit of a spree in world yesterday. It was fun and it was nice having world PvP again. Take some of that to TB so we can all go :) Those of you who did not go, get off your butts and help when they call for it , Make sure Alliance can match Horde numbers for once!

Oh, and some Death Knight got mud all over my living room. wipe your feet when you come in. God ... Gnomes these days!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I think at certain times of the day most alliance are more concerned with whatever it is the are doing at the time. I joined 2 TBs earlier and they were fun full games, but I noticed in the morning not many alliance will be around to match the horde numbers.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
PVP r dum
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
We have school during the day and early bedtimes.
Reply Quote
Come and play with us as Ally and have fun.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
TL;DR : If you dont plan on doing the quests and theres only a few of you, let the other side have TB!

Something I dont understand though is the following scenario.

Yesterday morning about 6ish I qued for tb and got in. It was ONLY me vs a team of 4. They werent that geared at all and at times I was able to kill one of them despite being outnumbered. Even a gimp geared rogue on you with 3 other people can kill a high resilience player. So naturally I died allot.

I then got pinned on the GY spawn, but since their mage hit for crap, the only one that could get to me was the shadow step rogue. Alliance was on offense btw. The game ended and of course I lost. What irked me was the horde that one didnt even do the quests. Just to make sure I searched the WHOLE place, BOTH parts of TB and no horde anywhere, especially the ones that tried so hard to defend it.

Of course this is just my opinion but had the 4 players been me and some pals, or even just some other alliance I would have checked to see if they needed quests and if not asked them to pass control.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
03/14/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Raygar
What irked me was the horde that one didnt even do the quests

I haven't done the TB quests in ages but I still try and do every TB I can so as to kill Alliance hunters.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
03/15/2012 04:29 AMPosted by Pensacola
What irked me was the horde that one didnt even do the quests

I haven't done the TB quests in ages but I still try and do every TB I can so as to kill Alliance hunters.

Lol I spelled "won" wrong. Damn synonyms. Just the hunters? If so, why? Also, am I the Grand Prize hunter you seek when prowling?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]