Lucree buying Dampscale Basilisk Eyes

85 Worgen Mage
SO I am trying to grind my Scryers reputation but need the above eyes in bulk to do so. I need 856 more by my calculations and obviously, do not have the luxury of time to farm them all by myself.

That being said, I know there are a few ppl that can farm items and seem to do it well. SO for you services I am willing to paying 8g per eye that is traded to me from server players. Given that I can easily farm about 50 a hour, it can be some very good gold for people that want to make it.

GO FORTH AND KILL DAMPSCALE DEVOURERS IN TERROKAR FOREST, AND BRING ME THEIR EYES!!!

Sorry my futile attempt at humor. Too bad I do not have a young kid, I would set them on this oh so adventurous quest. LoL.

P.S. If you feel the need to troll this forum with bad attitudes or completely unhelpful snide remarks, feel free to also find yourself a life....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Your behavior. It is rude.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I wont help you because of your guild tag and your telling me to get a life
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
LMFAO.... yeh I guess we are not exactly liked by this server....
Reply Quote
I lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
02/15/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Lucree
LMFAO.... yeh I guess we are not exactly liked by this server....

What are you talking about Luc, everybody here loves me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]