2k + player xfering H DK

85 Worgen Rogue
As the title says I'm bringing my horde DK to this server. I got into AV premades and was amazed at the people from this server and how dedicated they were to having fun.

I will be looking for a serious RBG team. I can flag carry or go frost to push 2200.
I also need a DS guild that is need of a solid frost DK with 8/8 experience.

If you have any questions or if you ever want to chill I will be on your server around 6 pm.
Leave a message here for me =]
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Raths AV's are pretty fun, but I'd be wary about transferring here for RBG's.

There are only a few good groups out here and I'm pretty sure most of them are full (and this server has a reputation for being underpopulated). Try making a toon on the server during peak time and snooping around, and see if you like it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Don't do it!!! Nath is dying and people are leaving the server. I"m moving my guild to Emerald dream. My suggestion.... learn Rath strat and form your own on a different server.
Reply Quote
18 Night Elf Hunter
Nath is growing again and I am leaving the server. I"m moving my guild bank to Emerald dream.
Fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Welcome Nalroth. I xferd here with some like minded ideas and i like it.
I can only speak for horde but some things i found:

Poss.
Instant que for most pvp. 4:00 am it slows a bit for 3v3 2-3 min wait times
Great ah ops for someone with larger population exp.

Neg.
RBG pvp leads in guilds i have tried are a bit ignorant in class comprehension. I have found teams with solid players and strategy. Yet i am rarely allowed freedom to show what my class is able to do. Maybe you will have better luck.

I think Sinsbad's advice its usualy good. I would not xfer here for ONLY rbgs and recommend a good snoop around first.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]