ZERG Team 3 Recruiting

90 Draenei Shaman
ZERG's third raid team is looking for 2 healers and a ranged dps for Dragon Soul progression. We're currently 7/8 with a Madness kill within reach. Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 6-9pm server time, with Sunday being dedicated to Firelands to complete a legendary staff. Specifically, we're hoping to find a Holy Paladin, Discipline Priest, and a Demonology Warlock or Balance Druid, but we're not limiting recruitment to just those classes/specs. Post or contact Takoya or Coramarie in-game if interested in a raid spot.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
3 teams =30 raiders sounds like 25 mans comeing soon?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Madness heroic kill but no spine heroic kill. Sounds like you are still getting carried.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Lolz
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
yeah because warlocks got mad burst yo. Only progression kill i wasnt there for how bout you. Is Icecoffee,Baje, and Chavana still carrying your raids?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Ever heard of demo locks? That's a good one, take a look at some logs for once and you might actually say something valid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Demo Locks did well pre 5% nerf when all theyre cooldowns where up foir each lift. Now that they are not you cant rely on a warlock haveing his ds/and meta up since you kill everything so fast. But you see you woudlnt know because you havent killed it with even the 10 percent nerf yet.

I wasnt there for the first kill like i was for Ultraxon/Warmaster/Deathwing but i was there for the second kill. Maybe you might get too deathwing when its a 20 percent buff.

Maybe if they find a resto shaman that can out heal a priest they might get it down. Thats pretty pathetic on that fight considering how stacked everyone is you shoudl be more along the lines of your holy Pali's numbers.
Edited by Dotshurtlol on 2/29/2012 4:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Sorry which fight are you referring to? Spine? Oh right take a look at the dispel meter.

Funny thing about shamans "outhealing" priests on spine. See in 25 man we get to spread earthliving to more people since healing rain is able to hit more people continuously so our hps is naturally higher in a 25 man environment. On world of logs, there is a 5k difference on average for the top 40 logs between shaman and disc. In 10 man with our reduced amount of earthliving targets our hps in naturally lower. On world of logs, there is approximately 1.5k difference on average for the top 40 logs.

On average Chavana outheals me by 1.5k. That 80-100k mana I lose per attempt on spine would easily give me another 3k hps if not more. But, I don't think you went that deep looking into that.

Btw 36k dps on 25 man ultraxion is laughable, every dps in our 10 man group can outdps you when you are in a 25 man group. You said something about Icecoffee and Baje carrying the group? Since you cant pull higher dps then any of our dps in a 25 man group that means you are getting carried.

Oh, also we haven't been given the opportunity to raid with the 10% nerf yet, nice observation there.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Man a bunch mad Insom raiders getting Savior of Azeroth on different servers, maybe you guys should come back to Korial, get the band back together, and you can be Saviors who are farming Heroic Morchok again, but this time you guys will have titles.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Yeah 36k dps while rezzing apps who dont know how too click a button. You know how long it takes too make a soul stone target a dead idiot and then rez them?

And too you Prod i seem too remember Insomniaxe alts kicking your !@# in progression up before the split?
You guys where the ones stuck on morchok in laughable 10 man raiding.

Besides that decent hunter, Baje, Icecoffee, and Chavana you are all terrible. Funny how progression stopped for you in Firelands when Chavana and Icecoffee stopped raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Why do you guys always pick a bad clicking shaman too be your spokemen?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Using the excuse of you not being able too spread your heals too 25 people like a 25 man guild. Chavana has the exact same amount of people too spread his heals too, he just does a better job of it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
That's funny how you don't remember me leaving at the same time Chavana and Icecoffee did.

Did that 5 second soulstone really take away your respectable 13th place dps? I'm sure it took away 500 dps at most, not even worth the excuse.

You didn't even listen to what I had to say about resto shamans in comparable raid sizes. More people in healing rain is more incidental heals, which is naturally more healing. What do discs priests get that increases incidental healing from switching to 25 man? Oh, right nothing. So tell me again, how is a reduction of incidental healing any indication of how he spreads his heals better?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
lol 500 dps from making a soulstone targetting a dead person and rezzing. Oh !@#$ all my dots are off and i have too hard cast a soulfire too get buff back up.

Seriously you are looking and sounding like a complete idiot stop while your ahead. I made a comical comment about 25 mans and you turned it into a hate on people who finally left that dreadfull server and are now prospering.

/Kiss Chavana
/Pinch Baje
/Bow Icecoffee

Have a nice day and get off that server your too good for it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
It's funny how you say I made this a hate on. You made a comical comment, then I made one directed at you. Then you attacked me then viceversa.

Glad you could man up and stop the attacks.

Enjoy being on your new server.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/28/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Kerzer
Madness heroic kill but no spine heroic kill. Sounds like you are still getting carried.

Sounds more like an attack and not a comical comment.

Compare that too what i said
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Why can't we just get along and have cyber parties like regular folks!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
03/07/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Baje
Why can't we just get along and have cyber parties like regular folks!!!!

Can I bring the horse?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I do not want too know what you are doing with horses at your parties.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]