Looking for a few dedicated.. (Firelands [H])

100 Undead Mage
We all know everyone is all decked out in 384's/397's/410's now. But as caster(s); a lot of us still need stages of the legendary quests. I am personally on the last stage of the quest [Heart Of Flame]. I am looking to put together a dedicated group of raiders whom (on mains or alt; no matter) wish to complete at least 4/7 heroic FL each week (Shannox, Rhyolith, Baleroc, Domo). Obviously; if we have a legitimate enough group; we will do more.

First; this group will require you to know every fight in firelands (heroics included). This means you should not need to ASK any questions about any boss in the raid. You do not need to have experience in each; but at least read up on it and watched a video or two. Second; you need to be geared to a proficient level. I hate to put an "iLVL" cap; because we all know different classes need different items to succeed. So, I will put a SOFT CAP of 385. If you are wearing PVP gear, or your gear is not 385 equipped, don't even bother.

This group is obviously beneficial for everyone even if you aren't a caster on a specific quest. A lot of the FL heroics are just as good, if not better than some of their DS counterparts.

If you are interested, feel free to comment here, send me a message in game on Loxness, or throw me a whisper to see if I am on. Hope to be raiding with you soon!

PS: A time is not specific; it may even be different days each week depending on group members. I know I am personally available after 6PM on most days.

PSS: If I can; I will attempt to update this post to let you know how many we have along with any members we have.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
It's too bad you are on the horde side ... I too am looking for the same on the Alliance side.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
FL sounds like a fun raid that I one day hope to go on. It's just too bad that people like you keep people like me from getting geared up for things like this. Makes me wonder how many of the people who went on this raid had an item they could have used swiped because you wanted it for your transmog/repair spec.

For anyone considering raiding with this guy in the future, don't. Trust me. Last night, this delightful individual rolled Need on Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time even though he was already using Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest. Because he totally needed it, right?

Was he rolling on it to give to a friend? That I could understand, but seeing as how he logged out with it in his inventory, I'm going to go with NO. It would not register on his Armory page if he gave it to someone else. Did he need it? Obviously not. Was it an accident? Perhaps, but him leaving group immediately after winning it doesn't make it look too accidental, does it? An honest person would admit the mistake and offer to rectify it. Not flee the scene of the crime.

And sure, it's a free roll but it's the Need before Greed system. Clearly, he didn't need it, but at least 6 other people rolled on it who DID. This from a guy who is trying to paint himself as a responsible and trustworthy raid leader. Personally, I wouldn't even run a five-man with a scumbag like this. Not only is he only looking out for himself, he seems to enjoy cheating others out of upgrades just for the hell of it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
LFR gear is super duper important
Reply Quote
1 Undead Hunter
FL sounds like a fun raid that I one day hope to go on. It's just too bad that people like you keep people like me from getting geared up for things like this. Makes me wonder how many of the people who went on this raid had an item they could have used swiped because you wanted it for your transmog/repair spec.

For anyone considering raiding with this guy in the future, don't. Trust me. Last night, this delightful individual rolled Need on Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time even though he was already using Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest. Because he totally needed it, right?

Was he rolling on it to give to a friend? That I could understand, but seeing as how he logged out with it in his inventory, I'm going to go with NO. It would not register on his Armory page if he gave it to someone else. Did he need it? Obviously not. Was it an accident? Perhaps, but him leaving group immediately after winning it doesn't make it look too accidental, does it? An honest person would admit the mistake and offer to rectify it. Not flee the scene of the crime.

And sure, it's a free roll but it's the Need before Greed system. Clearly, he didn't need it, but at least 6 other people rolled on it who DID. This from a guy who is trying to paint himself as a responsible and trustworthy raid leader. Personally, I wouldn't even run a five-man with a scumbag like this. Not only is he only looking out for himself, he seems to enjoy cheating others out of upgrades just for the hell of it.

http://i.imgur.com/Nodha.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
04/20/2012 08:20 AMPosted by Kreachur
LFR gear is super duper important

Leave it to the GM of immortal incarnations to defend the scumbag in his guild.

Not the GM, and theres nothing to defend. He needed it. Whether for transmog or even just gold. Theres nothing in the game that asks why you need it. Complaining about this stuff is pointless.

If LFR loot is that important to you, you're either a casual or bad(sometimes both). If you're casual, you don't need raid gear to do dailies. If you're bad, doesn't matter how many purples you have, you're still bad.

tl;dr Get over it
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Angry, generally I like you, but I agree that needing something that isn't an upgrade over someone who could use it's always a douche move. But I'm one of those rare super-nice people. After all, me exploding in vent equals me saying "Dude, I was eating! What the hell!" loudly upon being life gripped while eating buff food 13 seconds before combat started...

Either way, I've never really supported that kind of behavior.

But it's funny, because 2 years ago, something like this would have probably erupted into a 20 page flame fest with everyone telling the ninja how terrible of a person they are.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
When is it ok to do that in LFR...its a douche move no matter who or what you are that's saying its OK for a Dragon Soul geared Pally to steal the shield from a lowbie tank in Scarlet Monastary because "Normal Dungeons don't matter..I guarantee that if it was any of y'all who got robbed that for someone who's just going to vendor it as a douche move
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
04/20/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Mysterymask
When is it ok to do that in LFR...

since day 1.. transmog is something people actually run dungeons for. There is no "Need this but only if its an upgrade" button. Sorry the complainer lost a roll, but there is nothing shady or wrong about needing something when there is nothing in the game saying you can't.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
It's called being a douchebag. Whatever type of retarded logic you try to throw at it, your guild member was being a douche, defend it if you wish, anyone not drooling into a cup knows he/she needed to simply be a %*@#.

"Help me get my legendary gaiz! Oh yeah and once I have it i'm gonna queue into LFR and need on stuff I don't need because I have retarded guild members who'll defend my retarded actions"

y u so mad?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Love ya angry, but I disagree as well. There may not be a button for gear upgrade vs. transmog, but I would have to say a gear upgrade is way more important than a transmog.
Loot rules should always be discussed in the beginning of the raid, especially when running a pug.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I have nothing intelligent to say

I rage over things that don't involve me

Fixed that for you

Heart, LFR isn't a preorganized pug... its basically a heroic with 25 people instead of 5. He needed on gear that dropped, that he had every right to need on. He helped kill the boss(mostly likely carrying several others), he rolled on the loot and won. He did nothing wrong. Just because 1 person feels some entitlement because "OMG UPGRADE" makes no difference. By that reasoning roles should be based on ilvl, the lowest wins and thats just stupid. People play this game for different reasons. Placing your values on something that has nothing to do with you is ignorant and wrong. The fact that the person that started this whole mess actually has the weapon in question makes me laugh. Had to wait a WHOLE 2 days to get it. On a side note the weapon is absolute garbage anyway, its only good for transmog.
Edited by Angryshammy on 4/22/2012 5:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
its still a douche move I mean by your logic because Blizzard doesnt put a thing against it then its ok for me to form a 25 man pug kill all the bosses and take all the loot and vendor it or its ok for the pugs in LFR that purposefully wipe the raids just to troll

just cause you're ALLOWED to do it doesn't always mean its OK to do it and that staff yeah its garbage to some but to someone who doesn't raid normally, doesn't have a group, or in my case just has a bunch of alts I want to gear for the lulz that's an upgrade that was just taken for a few gold
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

Maybe you don't know how entitlement works? You and your guild mate are the ones displaying an entitlement attitude. "I'm entitled to roll need because I can regardless if i'm not going to use it"

The drunk driver that hit you was entitled to because he can drive on the same road as you. See how your logic works?

Ah, you're just trolling cuz you're still butthurt over something I did years ago... nice to see I have that kind of effect on people
Edited by Angryshammy on 4/23/2012 1:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
It sounds like he was advertising for a PUG group to get a firelands raid together to finish the quest chain, yes?
I'd be pissed if I needed something for an upgrade, and someone took it for transmog. I'd probably reach through my computer and rip off his balls for being such a prick, if I was in a bad enough mood.
Just sayin :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]