Grizzly Hills PVE Progression Thread[Updated]

(Locked)

85 Human Priest
Here's an example of one you can copy to make it look cleaner.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2029914417

I think it'll be easier for you, too.
Edited by Onoudientt on 2/12/2012 2:44 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
I do like their outlay, but I'm happy way it is now! however if you would like to come talk to me wisp me in game and we can figure things out :)

That goes to everyone
-If you have a problem or concern about the thread please send me a In game mail/tell letting me know what's wrong or what has happen.
- Trolling will get you on my ignore list making your post "null/void" (so don't do it) in which case I'd recommend you have someone else post for your guild (seeing how I won't be able to see it.)
-And as you can tell I'll do my best to update ASAP, but If I'm not here its hard to do so please be patient.

90 Gnome Mage
I do like their outlay, but I'm happy way it is now! however if you would like to come talk to me wisp me in game and we can figure things out :)

That goes to everyone
-If you have a problem or concern about the thread please send me a In game mail/tell letting me know what's wrong or what has happen.
- Trolling will get you on my ignore list making your post "null/void" (so don't do it) in which case I'd recommend you have someone else post for your guild (seeing how I won't be able to see it.)
-And as you can tell I'll do my best to update ASAP, but If I'm not here its hard to do so please be patient.

Well handled. +1
90 Pandaren Priest
It isn't really progression and was completed a while ago, but for the sake of accuracy, Vindicated has downed all of BwD in 10M heroic as well as Halfus, V/T, and Cho'gall on heroic in BoT.
85 Blood Elf Priest
I would really appreciate it if <Inebriated> could be added to the progression of DS.

Thank you.
90 Night Elf Druid
i need the info please :) I'm not going to Wow Heroes the info, I'm going to need to go off posts. (Read rules before asking)
85 Undead Mage
Madness of Deathwing 10 man dead at 11:59 Tuesday night Forsakens Finest:). On to heroics finally =/
85 Night Elf Druid
02/14/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Züpper
i need the info please :) I'm not going to Wow Heroes the info, I'm going to need to go off posts. (Read rules before asking)

he did post it on the thread..
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]