I need an Xmog

90 Tauren Druid
After discovering that 23412412341243124312412431243123412 druids were going to use Tier 6 for there Xmog, i've realized that i ended up looking like EVERYONE ELSE. this makes me supersadface, and as such im in need of suggestions for a new set to Xmog to.

-im looking for something where if i see someone in LFG/LFR with it will be more of a "oh cool! we have the same gear! nice!" rather than a "oh look anotherx50 person with my gear"

-i'd like if it matched Black Ice

-Nature-y is good, but im a Bear. so it needs to be kind of "balancing nature... WITH MY CLAWS" rather than the more standard "ima heal the world!!" look alot of druids seem to have gone with.

any suggestions? :(
Reply Quote
For me (on my main set this set does not have it since when I use this set I am in cat form) I use Druidic Helm of Second Sight (SMV quest reward) and the T5 Shoulders. I am still thinking about the rest of the items, but for now those are the 2 I am using.
Edited by Drun on 2/10/2012 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
t6 for pvp, stormrage for pve currently.

but i might farm up the dreamwalker again, always liked that set.

another that i'm considering is a partial shadowcraft replica transmog (with a fitting skirt of course!)
Edited by Ellesîme on 2/10/2012 12:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Tier 9 for healing with Tier 8 helm
PVP season 10 for feral PVE

I find so much pre cata gear does not fit properly on Worgens
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The heck with tier sets. Ima gonna mog green stuff and I will like it, dammit!

Just need to find something reasonable for my mace and off-hand.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
oh my goodness i forgot about the moose set :D

But it doesnt match Black ice. :(
Edited by Øtaku on 2/10/2012 2:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What do you Folks think of the following sets?

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=28126:28128:28130:71640:56491.-134:50293&l=71#modelviewer:4:10;41443;7;41445;5;41446;6;99223;8;72638;3;64558:6+1:0

and

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=45312:45324:45709:45677:45302:45940:40497&l=71#modelviewer:4:10;59096;7;59101;6;59105;3;97839;8;97767;5;59119;17;53559:6+1:0
Edited by Øtaku on 2/10/2012 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
>.>
<.<

What's wrong with T6? Can't blame people for having good taste.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh its a nice enough set. and i DO like the way it looks.

but for me the whole idea of Transmog was so i wouldnt look like every other druid.

then ended up looking like every other druid! xD
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Oh its a nice enough set. and i DO like the way it looks.

but for me the whole idea of Transmog was so i wouldnt look like every other druid.

then ended up looking like every other druid! xD

Oh. I just didn't want to be forced to wear pants ever again. Plus when you're in that weird gear transition state at the beginning of a new tier, so half your gear is mismatched... ew.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
you mean that state druids allways end up in, looking half like a rogue and half like a druid?

:(

heres to hoping guardian Spec means we bears will get to wear a full set of DRUISH LOOKING GEAR lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
>.>
<.<

That's what I think. I mean, its the best looking set so why not use it? (BTW it took me forever seeing people with T4 headpiece to realize that your hair shows through since so many druids using it are worgen and they don't really have hair)

Edit:
02/10/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Øtaku
heres to hoping guardian Spec means we bears will get to wear a full set of DRUISH LOOKING GEAR lol
No, youll get monk looking gear instead.
Edited by Tagartou on 2/10/2012 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The heck with tier sets. Ima gonna mog green stuff and I will like it, dammit!

I found an excellent mace for my Maw but power torrent totally ruins it and every other weapon it touches . Plants always make a nice offhand. If you have a couple of honor points (and I stress a couple not alot) head over to alterac pvp vendor. I give up on daggers though, the best you can hope for with daggers is to see a small mass of color instead of a giant mass of color.

The Hand of Antu'sul
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
here's to hoping guardian Spec means we bears will get to wear a full set of DRUISH LOOKING GEAR lol

Hush ParticlePigeon :(

(dude that would be an awesome Balance Druid name.)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
>.>
<.<

That's what I think. I mean, its the best looking set so why not use it? (BTW it took me forever seeing people with T4 headpiece to realize that your hair shows through since so many druids using it are worgen and they don't really have hair)

Edit:
02/10/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Øtaku

I have hair! You just can't see it in armory because of the stupid pose the chose for worgen females.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/10/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Pipikaula
Go with two sticks like me. They are handy for beating away ferals when they get bite-y(or in tree's case when they have to use the restroom)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I found an excellent mace for my Maw but power torrent totally ruins it and every other weapon it touches . Plants always make a nice offhand. If you have a couple of honor points (and I stress a couple not alot) head over to alterac pvp vendor. I give up on daggers though, the best you can hope for with daggers is to see a small mass of color instead of a giant mass of color.

The Hand of Antu'sul

That one is nice, I have also been considering Gavel of the Brewing Storm.

Oddly enough, the one I have transmogged now doesn't show the Power Torrent animation. I have no idea if that is because it has its own fairly showy animation or what, but that is one of the reasons I am using it now.

Edit: @Tagartou, I got so sick of the stick when I had it equipped for waaaaay too long at the beginning of Cata. No sticks for me for a while, sorry. :(
Edited by Pipikaula on 2/10/2012 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We just send the Shamans Wolves after you first, Taga :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I really really like the normal mode T11 + one of these three weapons (I can't decide)

Intensity

Icecore Staff

Apostle of Argus

If we could change our enchant graphics, I would put Mongoose on whichever one I chose.
Edited by Urth on 2/10/2012 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Currently working on rogue dungeon 3 (damn chest won't drop, >_<) and thinking about getting a skirt to go with it; more druid-y, but retains its "amg it's a rogue" nature.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]