[A] The Nimbus of Irregulars Recruiting

The Nimbus of Irregulars is a level five Alliance guild looking to expand our ranks. If you are looking for a casual guild where friends get together to have fun and enjoy the game for what it is, a game, then The Nimbus of Irregulars is for you. We are currently progressing through Heroic level content with Dragon Soul in our sights. However we are not a raiding guild and simply trying to progress for the fun of seeing new content. If a laid back, easy going and enjoyable gaming experience is what you are looking for then message Kaster or Surion in game for an invite. All classes being accepted just don't be a jerk face.
Reply Quote
We have just recently reached level 6
Reply Quote
bump - still on the look out
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Hello Kaster,

Do you have a website for your guild up? My husband and I are currently looking for a new home, and your guild sounds like what we are looking for. I am currently on Staghelm, but we would be willing to server transfer. Hope to hear from you. :)

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]