Low lvl pvp gear

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Not heirloom. Is it still in the game and where? (lvl 10-59 gear for honor, used to be bought with bg tokens)
Reply Quote
69 Human Rogue
You can buy low level pvp gear gear from the wsg and arathi basin venders but since I don't play horde I dont know where they would be for you.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Yep!

It's sold from vendors at the BG map entrances, with a couple of items (trinkets, capes) sold on a vendor in Ogrimmar. They're dirt cheap, too; I'll usually get them on my alts. The level 40 epic bracers are particularly nice.

I do wish they'd move them to a vendor in the capitals. Getting to the Arathi Basin one on Alliance at 29 is a bit of a pain, and the Ashenvale one is also kind of a long trip.

Unfortunately, I don't know where the Horde entrances actually are, so that part you'll need to find yourself.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
AB vendors are in the horde town in arathi baisin, wsg vendors are on the border of barrens and ashenvale. AV vendors are in alterac mountains and arena vendors are in area 52, among other places.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
The horde PVP gear vendor for warsong gulch is right by the border of the barrens and ashenvale forest. There is a little path that goes up the ramp to the left before you get to mor'shan rampart.

The arathi basin vendor is behind hammer fall in arathi high lands and the alterac valley vendor is behind tarren mill left of the river that runs from plaguelands to hillsbrad foothills on the tarren mill side of the river.

Edit: I went to get a coup of coffee came back and posted this then saw all the responses ahead above me haha
Edited by Draxlane on 2/11/2012 8:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Mage
I still have no idea where to get the low level pvp gear for the aliance. i know horde have mor'shan ramparts but whats the name of ours?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
This question originated with a "Horde" player (Blood Elf). - As of 9.9.2012 (patch 5.0.4) the "Horde" low level PvP vendors are still located where they use to be. - Northern Barrens - Arathi Basin - and Alterac Valley. Items available for players level 28 thru 60. - And of course you can get some at Ogrimmar as well.
Edited by Nosferat on 9/9/2012 2:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]