who all still here

1 Worgen Druid

That was actually my Nighttempest whispering alt. None of my Brian*** named characters are left on KT anymore. 4 years was more than enough here.

No, the dude is onto something. Don't act like every level 1 on Laughing Skull isn't Bewts.

I mean, isn't me.

Amen. This server drains your energy from you :/

Flee while you still can, friend.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Hunter
I've been playing kul turis on and off since late 04 =D

If the players who played Trognak or Stgeorge in the guild Bring Out Your dead are still around i'd love to catch up.
Edited by Vrael on 3/11/2012 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

That's interesting considering that KT didn't even come online until 1/06.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=616
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

03/11/2012 10:18 PMPosted by Vrael
I've been playing kul turis

kul turis

turis
Edited by Brianrietta on 3/12/2012 3:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
dat turis
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
meow
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gandros is still around <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
03/13/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Teddyursa
dat turis

Looks like somebody's got a case of Kul Tourette's...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Been here since vanilla
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i still keep my warrior and a hunter im leveling on KT, but when i came back from a years absence everyone was gone, including my guild :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
this server is dead now im now on korgath play with plp from nightbreed back from bc
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/26025684

been here a while i remember broken empire malevolence crimson wrath hazard thrallstars wolf pack wow those are some crazy times in vanilla the high warlord field marshall grinds watching nutbar and eleganza vie for the titles and who can forget overpowered deedy demandrid and blackshammy.....
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
04/11/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Spazjestic
wow those are some crazy times in vanilla the high warlord field marshall grinds watching nutbar and eleganza vie for the titles and who can forget overpowered deedy demandrid and blackshammy.....

Ah yes the good old days of server only pvp. I remember dancing with Deedy in AV - both of us naked (I was a troll back then). I would take Snowfall just to get him to come find me. He was a madman and made the grind a lot more interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i miss KT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
KT misses you Eleganza!!

Been here since Vanilla as well...
Edited by Fangoria on 4/14/2012 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
KT has changed a lot since early vanilla.....sad to see so many people leave over the years
Reply Quote
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/86036096 - Old character I had before that account was closed.

Although I started in July, first toon (on this account interestingly, this was first trial I made) was Undead Warlock, which I made on Aerie Peak, and transfered later.

See when I got done with this accounts 14-day trial period, made a new account which I subscribed with, and came to this realm (since I couldn't remember what the other one was lol)
Edited by Balimauladad on 4/18/2012 1:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I just started playing again yesterday, could not resist trying cata for free. I was working 2 jobs for a little over a year and Just recently was able to quit the crappy one and work the good one full time so I'm finding myself with free time again for the first time in a long long time. So far its pretty fun but I have not seen one familiar face whatsoever and it's kind of sad.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
DING 80?
Reply Quote
I've changed my hunter's name from Sorand, but I rolled here in January of 2006 just after 1.9 launched.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]