who all still here

90 Tauren Paladin
Broken Empire 4 LYFE
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Nightbreed/subject to change/keyboard turners reporting in!
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Rib-it Rib-it Toad?
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Hunter
Use to play through bc and lk back now can't find anyone I use to play with :/ sad to say but yea this toons name was Omodag at one point
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
i was back in Malevolence and Broken Empire, rolled a hunter named Towelee. when BE broke up went to Mal, then they broke up i rolled horde.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Well, apparently I've been roped back here.

Lots of familiar names rolling' in and out.
Reply Quote
Here since day 1 of the server! But I took a 3 year break during End of Wrath and Cata!
Anyone from the Hazard guild back in vanilla? So much great memories from the 40man raid and the guild progression contest against Crimson Wrath and the @&$*+ Alliance! Good rivaleries!!

Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
RESURRECTION!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Rib-it Rib-it Toad?

R.I.P. Toad
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Bandits of the Marsh/dirty Deeds/Akatsuki Reporting for duty
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I just started playing again yesterday, could not resist trying cata for free. I was working 2 jobs for a little over a year and Just recently was able to quit the crappy one and work the good one full time so I'm finding myself with free time again for the first time in a long long time. So far its pretty fun but I have not seen one familiar face whatsoever and it's kind of sad.

wow, haven't seen you in some time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Still around myself. Same class/spec since BC but now rocking the meters this patch. >> << Hope they don't nerf us.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
<---Focussed/lasthope/ieet Muahhaha biznatches
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
???
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
???

damn no one knows you
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
<- Anonymoose. Only some low level alts left on the server, good to see some names I remember are still there though.

Dark Tide/Nightbreed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I left after CW fell apart but I came back a few weeks ago to be afk in Org...hi Kantee
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I left after CW fell apart but I came back a few weeks ago to be afk in Org...hi Kantee

Welcome back cutie!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I all still here
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
<------- Preachir (Orc shammy), Heresthebeef (tauren Shammy) , Anubhyz (Undead DK), Maerth (Holy Pally)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]