Frostwolf World PvP!

85 Undead Rogue
I Just want to say Thank you to all the Alliance and Horde players who attended the large World PvP event on 2/11/12. It's a great experience actually attending World PvP especially on this server. I want Frostwolf to get into a lot more World PvP, Since both sides have been highly attending.
My buddy Mukara is going to give a shout out to the guilds below. (Both alliance/horde)
Also post replies of where and when you guys want to meet up and get some PvP Action going!
Adios, -Buttonx
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Cheers. That was alot of fun and i expect to do more of this in the future. Long live Frostwolf World PvP!
-Gobmyer
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Cheers. That was alot of fun and i expect to do more of this in the future. Long live Frostwolf World PvP!
-Gobmyer
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Same here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Shut up geeks.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
02/12/2012 01:15 AMPosted by Nebø
Shut up geeks.

Says the 1800 Retadin.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Expect Rising Dawn to keep it up! Thanks for attacking back - we plan on making this an ongoing thing.

We've been waiting to inspire you guys to hop on the forums - last week we were camping horde in Uldum. Then we went and defended TB - ganked horde on the bridge, then raided the horde camp on the peninsula. Followed that up with skirmishes outside Org.

We REALLY need more Alliance PVPers to get on board.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Sorry, posted on general discussion instead of server; it's too late now but still
Guilds were:
From Accounting-Horde
Rising Dawn-Alliance

This was a fun night. And to alliance, you guys got so wrapped up in Durotar we got to beat the crap out of Ironforge for a while :) Swiftee and his guild Blue Steel fought us there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I logged after the Durotar scrimmage because I got paged into work! You shall not always get so lucky =p
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Horde side though, Dirty Burger and Nuclear Power were pretty active against us.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Shut up i said you geeks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Although it's been a while since I have PVP'd I did have a blast! Even though I'm not in "From Accounting" I hope to be able to join them again!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It'd be nice if we could get some guilds on both sides together and arrange world pvp nights. I know over on dragonmaw they do something similar. They do like VIP objectives, etc.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Hey guys! :D Thanks for taking time to make this post. We all look forward to seeing you guys out in the world again.

Mukara- I saw you in TB on my warlock, and spammed /wave then proceeded to kill you. :P (Yes, I felt kinda bad, but you guys defended TB like 3 times in a row.) Lol.

I accidentally posted on the other one with my Dk, But oh well. xD
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
02/12/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Nebø
Shut up i said you geeks.

Seriously? Are you not from the guild that thinks world PvP is two 85's ganking level 58-60 players in Hellfire world PvP? Although Thekingcyrus ran and died pretty quick when I came along and noticed his bravery errrr bottom feeding ways. Same with Starsky and Hutch reall big men to gank lowbies without a hope and camp 'em for hours. Oh yea ....O.o wrong toon so L2 alt.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nebo should really look into paying the money to change his name to Noobo.... that said, I have been enjoying the world PVP a ton... I love watching all you Hordies die over and over again.... and I think it's hilarious when you do everything you can to kill me, just to watch me escape your clutches with 5% health.... thanks again for all the fun
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
... We just can't gather enough Alliance to keep up, we'll keep at it though! =)
Reply Quote
>you will never gank hellfire on your 49 rogue again
:(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Sorry, posted on general discussion instead of server; it's too late now but still
Guilds were:
From Accounting-Horde
Rising Dawn-Alliance

This was a fun night. And to alliance, you guys got so wrapped up in Durotar we got to beat the crap out of Ironforge for a while :) Swiftee and his guild Blue Steel fought us there.

Was this when you guys were in the tram? There's only two people in my guild. Me and Lapchern lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]