wow remote wont update

85 Blood Elf Paladin
subscribed to wow remote for guild chat... shows character on wrong server with no guild. Posted support ticket, was told to reinstall app and if it didn't work to post here. Been days since I transferred, and armory shows updates for actions taken since then.

Character: veilith
realm: sargeras
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Hunter
Im having sorta the same problem. My toon was created,deleted,created with the same name and deleted again. Hes still listed as one of my characters even though this happened days ago. Now i created a new DK and still no change. Whats rather weird is the fact that i still get updates on my other characters.
Reply Quote
MVP
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
It usually takes a little bit for the transfers to sync with the Armory, give it some more time and check back. If Wile needs to look into it, he'll need the characters' name and realm (to Axrus, I see the OP included his already).
Edited by Sixen on 2/13/2012 10:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
02/13/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Axrus
Im having sorta the same problem. My toon was created,deleted,created with the same name and deleted again. Hes still listed as one of my characters even though this happened days ago. Now i created a new DK and still no change. Whats rather weird is the fact that i still get updates on my other characters.

What is the name and realm of this character?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]