Otacon typical alliance, or spineless dog?

90 Orc Rogue
why run from a half health rogue? i flag myself offering a chance for you to have the first blow, to convince you to leave my farming zone. But no you decline, continue to encroach upon my established area. i even emoted for you to leave. this is fine. i get that sharing is care or whatever.
My issue stems from the fact that you eventually did engage in combat with me, but only when i had 3 of the crown company mobs engaged and low health. This is also fine, i expected this from your kind.
What really gets me is that you then proceeded to run away. RUN AWAY. when i resurrect, and attempt to engage you.

if you are going to play, stay and finish the fight, dont run away scared. YOU are the kind of player that gives alliance a bad name.

All you had to do was fight honorably, but then again i dont think space goats are capable of honorable combat.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
First off, why would you try to get into PVP over a frakking farm zone?

Second, let's not start the factional namecalling, since I doubt you'd like to see Horde insulted over the behavior of some of your fellow Hordies (and goodness knows some of them behave just as bad if not worse). Also, a rogue talking about honorable combat? Isn't the entire class designed around *not* fighting fair or with anything approaching "honor"?

Also, 'honor' is a highly relative term. For some 'honor' is gained through victory alone. What's honorable for you might not be for someone else and vice versa.

And third...

WORLD PVP: SRS BSNS
Reply Quote
28 Orc Warrior
why run from a half health rogue? i flag myself offering a chance for you to have the first blow, to convince you to leave my farming zone. But no you decline, continue to encroach upon my established area. i even emoted for you to leave. this is fine. i get that sharing is care or whatever.
My issue stems from the fact that you eventually did engage in combat with me, but only when i had 3 of the crown company mobs engaged and low health. This is also fine, i expected this from your kind.
What really gets me is that you then proceeded to run away. RUN AWAY. when i resurrect, and attempt to engage you.

if you are going to play, stay and finish the fight, dont run away scared. YOU are the kind of player that gives alliance a bad name.

All you had to do was fight honorably, but then again i dont think space goats are capable of honorable combat.

You do realize that you are getting mad over someone doing something in a virtual world that was made widely available to thousands of people at once, right?

Right?!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
rofl of course, someone can't make an actually decent point without people jumping on the bandwagon and instantaneously flaming him saying it's a virtual world, and then the cheer leader trying to calm to faction insults

As for what actually happened i completely agree with Grytara, i'd be pissed too
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]