WTB run thru Heroic BoT 25 man

Need a Theralion kill...trying to get Theralions Mirror (heroic version like i said in the title) Offering 10k (Will negotiate price if needed) Whisper me in game for more details/negotiateing.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
On this server you'd be much more likely to find a 10 that can do that for you. I realize the chance of getting that specific drop on 25 is much higher, but you're not gonna find a whole lot of choices that can do H V/T with ease.
Reply Quote
Yeah I figured I would atleast try to see if i could get a 25 man, does the trinket drop on 10 man?

And if so how big of a stat loss is it.
Edited by Faynn on 2/10/2012 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
From the beginning of the expansion it's been the exact same loot tables, both normal and heroic, for 10 and 25 man. The only difference is that 25 man drops more pieces. There's no difference in stats on the Mirror whatsoever between 10/25, just the obviously lower chance of getting it out of two drops as opposed to five.
Reply Quote
Ah ok thanks for the help.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
l2heroiccunning
Reply Quote
Cunning got nerfed like vial did, rather have 2200 mastery to just global someone in a shatter. Not to mention everyone and there mother wants that and a guild woulden't just sell that trinket.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
02/10/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Faynn
Cunning got nerfed like vial did, rather have 2200 mastery to just global someone in a shatter. Not to mention everyone and there mother wants that and a guild woulden't just sell that trinket.

This. A 20 second proc is also a surefire way to begin a burst instead of praying for random procs of cunning.
Edited by Hauntlander on 2/10/2012 9:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Also id like to point out SH raid progression...

/thread
Edited by Faynn on 2/10/2012 10:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/10/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Faynn
global someone in a shatter.

at your mmr, a frost mage can do that naked. yup, cata kids are funny
Reply Quote
im at 1900-2k mmr, what..? I know thats nothing amazing but still not bad.

Oh btw nice 3v3 with a 25-23 win/loss as dk/ret/priest, LOL
Edited by Faynn on 2/10/2012 10:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
02/10/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Thermadin
global someone in a shatter.

at your mmr, a frost mage can do that naked. yup, cata kids are funny

http://memegenerator.net/instance/14433469
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
makes fun of pve alt

still lower rating tho

Reply Quote
Not my main either.
Reply Quote
http://memegenerator.net/instance/11235902?urlName=Gordo-Granudo&browsingOrder=Popular&browsingTimeSpan=AllTime

cant stop thinking thats you
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
makes fun of pve alt

still lower rating tho

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Thermy/simple

?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
dat full 371 enh shaman who I stopped playing about 8months ago then played for a week and remembered why i hated it. those were the days, being rank 1 was fun

lol you guys are camping this thread, so cute you both dtf?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
quick make fun of the second alt i made for alt runs
Reply Quote
So whats your "pvp main" then? If your rank 1 wheres your glad title? oh and diden't you run dk/enh/rdruid back in wrath? when all of those classes where redic?

Anyways its been fun but i will have to start this up again tommorow, i have work in the morning.

You still qt.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Why would you willingly come to silver hand?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]