[A] Tempestas-10 Man Raiding Guild

85 Gnome Mage
"Tempestas" is a 10 man progression guild looking for one Resto Druid and one Warlock or Spriest or Balance Druid.We raid Saturday and Sunday at 7:00-10pm, Fridays we have a alt run. Tempestas expects it's members to be of high Character, Honesty and Integrity. Players who possess and practice these traits have a positive attitude and are fun to be around. Fun people with a positive attitude are people we want to invest our precious time playing with.

Tempestas' leaders have well deserved reputations as friendly, helpful and easy going people. But we are also not afraid to make command decisions that will benefit our members.

Having said that, playful bantering is not only acceptable but always encouraged! Just no flaming, prejudice or condescendence. This applies to in-game text and Vent chat, as well as in our forums.

Our mission statement:
- Be honest: no hidden agendas
- Be fair: all members are treated equally.
- Be fun: adventure, camaraderie and entertainment are why we play.
- Be there for each other.
- Do it right. If it's not right... make it right.
Edited by Fizzs on 2/10/2012 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
hmn how about a trial run this weekend my guild cant run weekends and i play mostly only on weekends now. I'm currently in PVP gear though but i can swap it to let the armory show my pve set.
Edited by Feoriara on 2/13/2012 9:53 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]