New character not showing up

80 Worgen Hunter
I recently created a death knight and its not showing up in the armory. Funny thing is that i created one before and it showed up shortly after.
Reply Quote
MVP
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
How long ago did you create the character and what server is the character on?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I am having the same problem. My toon is already level 34 but not showing up on my char list for andriod MA. And toons that have been deleted are still listed.
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Rogue
my human palidin will not show up on my mobile armory. my level 63 blood elf wil but not the other. my palidin is level thirteen. can you help me with the problem. also i cant switch characters on the website either only my blood elf. both characters are on norgannon realm and my palidin is about 4 days old. my blood elf is about 3-4 weeks.
Reply Quote
MVP
It usually takes a little bit for the transfers to sync with the Armory, give it some more time and check back. If Wile needs to look into it, he'll need the characters' name and realm.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Everyone, please provide the name of your character experiencing problems and the realm it is located on. Most of the times it's a caching problem that resolves over time, but occasionally there are problems on the server that requires us to manually update the character. (Rare, but it happens.)
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warrior
Hello, I have the same issue.
I just created my death knight as well, and it's not showing up on Battle Net. But it does show up in game.

Character name is: iluvhouse
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Hello, I have the same issue.
I just created my death knight as well, and it's not showing up on Battle Net. But it does show up in game.

Character name is: iluvhouse

New WoW characters do not appear on the Mobile Armory immediately.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I actually cant view Jamsteyy at all. Hes my main.
Reply Quote
MVP
03/20/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Jamsteyy
I actually cant view Jamsteyy at all. Hes my main.

Was he recently transferred?
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Death Knight
My level 85 main was recently transferred days ago. I still can't choose him on the character menu for the forums.

Straelton -- Wrymrest Accord
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Are you able to log into Straelton on Wyrmrest? We're not seeing him at the moment.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Raima on Velen isn't showing up either.
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Death Knight
Newly transferred Lumathix from Emerald Dream to new server Lothar. Not showing up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]