Legendary Weapon: Hunter

7 Orc Warrior
I'd like to see a Legendary shield.

Show the Tanks some looove!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
02/15/2012 05:54 AMPosted by Stalkings
Slower == better. 2.7 or so was the fastest you wanted, but the slower speed on the bow was an important factor.

Matching your autoshot speed was most important, there was much theorycrafting and maths done that concluded thoridal's speed was perfect with only one or two pieces of haste on other gear. You are correct about steady shot, it delaying autoshot, and all the rest, but it came out that unless you had alot of haste 2.7 was about as slow as you wanted to go.

arrows were not removed until well into ICC

Yup, what killed thoridal as stated before was adding ammo to steady shots.

IRREGARDLESS

Is not a word -_-

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't' the patch that added ammo to steadies come right after? was introduced thus making kael's golden bow better?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Pretty sure they do the legendaries by class, not by spec, and hunters should be up next. Rogues got theirs because they got their last one slightly before hunters(Glaives), so next up is hunters.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/06/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Prieto
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't' the patch that added ammo to steadies come right after? was introduced thus making kael's golden bow better?

You are correct sir. The following patch after sunwell was 3.0, and added ammo damage onto steady shot, making golden bow better.

Hunter's have never had a decent legendary aside from the short time between sunwell and 3.0, during which only a handful of hunters world wide managed to get one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]